February 27, 2010 Eastern Cruise on the Magic

Fortunately, Our luggage currently sits by the door!

You're way ahead of me! I'm in the thick of packing now, and am starting to get concerned. Too much stuff, and not enough time!

But it's all good, 'cause I know what's waiting for me on the other end!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Fri night at the Hyatt I plan to sort the FE gifts since we'll be passing them out the 1st day

Where is everyone ?! Guess your packing or painting your toenails !

yup toenails painted, suitcases by the front door
up at 330 am wed will try to leave by 5am
worried about flights from bangor on friday.
say a prayer we can get out of bangor ontime. callling for wind
cant wait till i land in orlando then i can relax.
see you all soon

you guys are all ahead of me !!

almost finished packing, cruise bag packed with snorkle gear and dressy stuff..
Carry on done ..

stitch already in Isabella' s suitcase !!!!!

And needing to go shopping tonight for a few last minute things !!

WOO HOO see you all on the boat !!

YEAH its finally here .. today is my last day of work till March 11th!!

:yay::woohoo:

Just woke up in st. augustine fla after a 12 hr drive from nj . Now refreshed and ready to check into animal kingdom lodge. Sat will be here before long!! Cant wait!!

s

It's getting me more excited now that everyone is talking about packing and some are already there! I am mostly packed but not quite done everything yet! I still have lots of cleaning to do before I finish all my packing.

It's getting me more excited now that everyone is talking about packing and some are already there! I am mostly packed but not quite done everything yet! I still have lots of cleaning to do before I finish all my packing.

Cleaning....oh, yes ! I started dusting and got sidetracked. Ended up having a "fashion" show, trying to decide what to wear formal night. I do not like to dress up. Anyway, here I am on the computer. OK...I'm going back to dusting :rotfl2:

Hello from 35,000 feet!! I thought I would update and let you all know we are currently 3 hours out from Orlando!!! The 3am wake up went smooth, no issues, we made sure we had all the kids and in-laws. a little Cinnabon and starbucks and we were fine....

I hope you all have a safe trip down, see you in a few days!

I noticed someone else is staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Way cool!!

Take care,

The Hendrix Family
Dixon, CA

Joanne...I've been checking the weather "in your neck of the woods" and it's looking better ! You are in my prayers ! See you soon !

GINA:hug:

Have a great trip everyone! We're on the Magic Eastern two weeks after you, so please remember to post a few details for those of us travelling in your wake!

2 Days - 14 Hours - 42 Mins before we leave for Orlando! :woohoo: We are so excited :banana: Bags are packed - Toes look great - Beach music playing - ready for vacation! :cool1:

See you all soon - Safe travels to all!!

I've got everything but my clothes packed....WAIT ! Do I have room for my clothes ???:scared1:

Glad Idol is on 3 nts this week...helps to pass the time !:hippie:

I did it! I finished packing with a whole hour to spare! :rotfl2:

We're on our way! We will see you all soon in the sunshine! (Bye bye, snow!) :woohoo:

Joanne...I've been checking the weather "in your neck of the woods" and it's looking better ! You are in my prayers ! See you soon !

GINA:hug:

we left at 5am up at 345 am
josh did well with the time he`s a real trooper
roads were good and im sitting at the hampton inn relaxing
tomorrow we`ll do some shopping and be in bed early as we are at the airport on friday by 630 am
the weather forecast that the front desk told us does sound improved
that will be my next web address to check out
i appreciate your prayers please continue and well pray for you all.
im so relieved that the first leg of the journey went very smooth
hope to see you on that first bus to the port. take care joanne and josh

I did it! I finished packing with a whole hour to spare! :rotfl2:

We're on our way! We will see you all soon in the sunshine! (Bye bye, snow!) :woohoo:

Our Stitch will see your Stitch soon! ::yes::

I'm so excited for all of us ! Can't believe it's our turn !!!:yay:

we left at 5am up at 345 am
josh did well with the time he`s a real trooper
roads were good and im sitting at the hampton inn relaxing
tomorrow we`ll do some shopping and be in bed early as we are at the airport on friday by 630 am
the weather forecast that the front desk told us does sound improved
that will be my next web address to check out
i appreciate your prayers please continue and well pray for you all.
im so relieved that the first leg of the journey went very smooth
hope to see you on that first bus to the port. take care joanne and josh

I feel like I've traveled with you ! I've been thinking and praying for you many times !! I almost cried when I heard you made it to Bangor !!
We fly out Fri at 11am and arv in MCO at 1:11 pm.
I read that the 1st bus leaves MCO on Sat at 9:30...we're planning on being on it !!
See you soon ! Gina:hug:

I'm so excited for all of us ! Can't believe it's our turn !!!:yay:

I feel like I've traveled with you ! I've been thinking and praying for you many times !! I almost cried when I heard you made it to Bangor !!
We fly out Fri at 11am and arv in MCO at 1:11 pm.
I read that the 1st bus leaves MCO on Sat at 9:30...we're planning on being on it !!
See you soon ! Gina:hug:
still calling for winds gusting to 39 in bangor and 41 in detroit not sure what that is in km hopefully with the wind and precipitation we wont run into any delays . im trying not to stress just trusting God will work it all out. very thankful for God`s watch and care over us to today. off to have a free chinese buffet at the hotel. will check everyones posts this evening. joANNE

It is so neat some people have already left! We just need to pack up some last minute items (toiletries) and then we are pretty much ready.

Well...I still have to buy a couple little things tomorrow a.m.

HURRAY FOR ALL OF US!

SOOOOOOOO Exciting !! It's been 3 years since we were on the Magic, and I can't wait. She is our favorite ship ! :thumbsup2

I'm all packed even tho we don't leave until Fri am.:hourglass

Joanne, we are having chinese take out tonight...great minds think alike ! :cool1: Hi Josh !:cheer2:

SOOOOOOOO Exciting !! It's been 3 years since we were on the Magic, and I can't wait. She is our favorite ship ! :thumbsup2

I'm all packed even tho we don't leave until Fri am.:hourglass

Joanne, we are having chinese take out tonight...great minds think alike ! :cool1: Hi Josh !:cheer2:

SOOO FUNNY.... We had Chinese take out here too!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm a little more than 2/3's packed, and I am WAY out of room :rotfl:

Can't wait to see everyone! Glad to here that those who have left already have travelled safely.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter