February 25, 2006 Western Magic Cruisers!!

-- U.S. military launches what it terms the largest air assault in Iraq since
2003 invasion, targeting insurgents north of Baghdad.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com

U.S. and Iraqi forces today launched the largest air assault operation since the invasion of Iraq nearly three years ago, the U.S. military said. More than 50 aircraft are involved in Operation Swarmer, supporting more than 1,500 Iraqi and U.S. troops near Samarra, about 75 miles north of Baghdad. The aircraft also delivered troops from the Iraq and U.S. Army to "multiple objectives."

SallyB said:
I recorded a show on the Travel channel 2 nights ago and it was all about the Disney cruise line. Great show. They've been having shows on Hawaii and the Caribbean and had a really good show on Cruises in general. I recorded them all.. ha ha Good info! They play all month so some of you may want to check them out :cool1:

Sally, thanks for mentioning the Travel Channel shows. I watched the show about the World's Best Cruise Ships this afternoon. The Disney Cruise Line show was on at 7 PM tonight, EST. They were both great. The show about Disney featured the Wonder, although they had quite a bit about the Magic, too. I just wished they had shown the Pirates of the Caribbean party, though.

Leta :cheer2:

stpatricks-02-800.jpg

kshabare said:
This IS Captain Marvin, Who is that other guy anyway? He must have jumped in there at the last minute.

WebDSCF1130.jpg

GREAT PIC of Norm and Capt. Marvin!!!!

dreamakermom said:
As long as it isn't some stinkin Yankee tattoo!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

PS I am such a huge Yankee fan... that really WAS a joke, so I don't want any remarks from here on!!!!! :rotfl2:

Damn! And I thought I found some kinship here... *sigh* :rotfl2: :lmao:

kshabare said:
As a matter of fact he does have a tattoo. And Yes it is a Yankees tattoo. I heard he is a great guy.
And yes Jeff he does look a little like Max but better looking :rotfl2:

Norm

Who the heck is Max??? (Not Goofy's son??? :rotfl2: )

Mr508MA said:

Mystery at Sea!

Read late-breaking news, decipher the clues, and see if you can solve the mystery surrounding the curious whereabouts of the Disney Magic® before our exciting new itinerary is announced on March 21, 2006.

Got to admit, it is time to add some ships to the fleet
Disney has 2 ships... others have 10 - 20 ships

OH OH **jumping up and down** :yay: I Know!! I Know!! OH OH I Know!!

kj375 said:
Okay, well I have some size issues!

Kathy

It worked Kathy!! I can see the Pic!! Nice Pic too!!

kshabare said:
Karen,

I'll even image size it so it loads quickly.

Kim :)

p.s. I sure do miss you guys.

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :sad1:

She started it... *sniff* I miss your guys too.

C'mon up here Everyone :teleport:

Mr508MA said:
as for a lesser vacation next year, we are cruising out of NewYork on a Bermuda cruise... ( 7day like $650 each, no air for it's a 4½ hr drive)
We're saving for the Hawaii cruise in 08, will also do 4-5 days in Honolulu first.

REALLY???? Cool!! (First I've heard of our definate plans.. :rotfl2: )

rjh8115 said:
We're supposed to get snow this afternoon!!! Not fun, no fair, no fair!!!! Where is spring????

Rick... we got our DVD yesterday of the Stinray sandbar.. you and Ilene and the kids are in it alot!! Great pics! Did you get it too?

Acctng Lady said:
Sally, thanks for mentioning the Travel Channel shows. I watched the show about the World's Best Cruise Ships this afternoon. The Disney Cruise Line show was on at 7 PM tonight, EST. They were both great. The show about Disney featured the Wonder, although they had quite a bit about the Magic, too. I just wished they had shown the Pirates of the Caribbean party, though.

Leta :cheer2:

Oh I know.. that was the best!! maybe because it was at night??

rjh8115 said:
Top 'o the mornin' to you all . . .

Yeah .... tool a rule a ruler to ya all!!!! (Can you tell i am not Irish?)(Did get into the Carp[enters Union before I left NY.... looks like I remembered something!!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Mr508MA said:

Mystery at Sea!

Read late-breaking news, decipher the clues, and see if you can solve the mystery surrounding the curious whereabouts of the Disney Magic® before our exciting new itinerary is announced on March 21, 2006.

If any have looked at what is posted:

Catch up on all the latest news from around the globe!
Voyage into the Unknown! Disney Magic® Leaves Mystery Behind!
March 8 — 26° 5'N, 77° 32'W
Waves of intrigue continue to rock the worldwide seafaring community after the Disney Magic® cruise liner secretly sets sail late last night. Officials have yet to release details about the curious incident or the ship's whereabouts, but records released this morning indicate what is believed to be the last message — received in international Morse code on the evening of the 7th — before the ship left port. Further details to follow.
- .... . / --.- ..- . . -. / .--- ..- ... - / .-.. --- ...- . ... / - .... . / .--. .. . .-.-.-
Ship Sends New Mystery Message!
March 10 — 57° 03'N, 135° 15'W
A new Morse code message believed to be from the Disney Magic® was received late last night. Officials have yet to crack the message's code but believe it could offer a clue as to where in the world the vessel is stationed. Tomorrow an international committee will be formed to dive deeper into the matter.
-- .- --. .. -.-. / .- .-- .- .. - ... .-.-.- / .... --- - / .-.. .- ...- .- / .... .- ... / --. --- -. . / - --- / - .... . / -... .. .-. -.. ... .-.-.-
Disney Magic® Spotted! New Message Surfaces!
March 13 — 52° 22'N, 4° 53'W
The cruise liner that has eluded maritime officials was allegedly sighted approximately three miles west of Chile. The local fisherman who sighted the ship just before six this morning told authorities, "El gran barco estaba allí y entonces fue ido." Soon after, another Morse code message was received. Authorities rushing to the scene hours later claimed to having heard the distant strains of "When You Wish Upon a Star" — played by foghorn.
. -. .--- --- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... . / .--. .. --. . --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / - .... . / . -- -... .-. .- -.-. . .-.-.-
===========================================
translates to:
March 8 — 26° 5'N, 77° 32'W = CASTAWAY CAY

- .... . / --.- ..- . . -. / .--- ..- ... - / .-.. --- ...- . ... / - .... . / .--. .. . .-.-.-

T H E Q U E E N J U S T L O V E S T H E P I E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 10 — 57° 03'N, 135° 15'W = Alaska

-- .- --. .. -.-. / .- .-- .- .. - ... .-.-.- / .... --- - / .-.. .- ...- .- / .... .- ... / --. --- -. . / - --- / - .... . / -... .. .-. -.. ... .-.-.-

M A G I C A W A I T S H O T L A V A H A S G O N E T O T H E B I R D S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 13 — 52° 22'N, 4° 53'W = Holland

. -. .--- --- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... . / .--. .. --. . --- -. ... / .- -. -.. / - .... . / . -- -... .-. .- -.-. . .-.-.-

E N J O Y I N G T H E P I G E O N S A N D T H E E M B R A C E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 15 — 21° 18'N, 157° 50'W = Honolulu Hawaii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 17 -- 48° 48'N, 2° 20'E = Paris, France

any ideas to the clues

This is 2 Adults, 1 Child
Western Europe w/ Transatlantic - Ft. Lauderdale to London
Cruise Fare $8,050.00 , , Gov't Taxes and Fees $134.46, = Total Price** $8,184.46

Day Port Arrival Departure
1 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 5:00 PM
2 Princess Cays, Bahamas 10:00 AM 4:00 PM
3 At Sea
4 Tortola, British Virgin Islands 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
5 Dominica 9:00 AM 6:00 PM
6 Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
7 At Sea
8 At Sea
9 At Sea
10 At Sea
11 Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), Portugal 1:00 PM 8:00 PM
12 At Sea
13 At Sea
14 At Sea
15 London (Southampton), England 7:00 AM

Princess
CP.jpg

SallyB said:
Rick... we got our DVD yesterday of the Stinray sandbar.. you and Ilene and the kids are in it alot!! Great pics! Did you get it too?

My mom did. She's bringing it by on Sunday so we can make a copy . . .

Mr508MA said:
This is 2 Adults, 1 Child
Western Europe w/ Transatlantic - Ft. Lauderdale to London
Cruise Fare $8,050.00 , , Gov't Taxes and Fees $134.46, = Total Price** $8,184.46

Day Port Arrival Departure
1 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 5:00 PM
2 Princess Cays, Bahamas 10:00 AM 4:00 PM
3 At Sea
4 Tortola, British Virgin Islands 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
5 Dominica 9:00 AM 6:00 PM
6 Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
7 At Sea
8 At Sea
9 At Sea
10 At Sea
11 Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), Portugal 1:00 PM 8:00 PM
12 At Sea
13 At Sea
14 At Sea
15 London (Southampton), England 7:00 AM

Princess
CP.jpg

I think all that Disney is preparing to let us all know they have a new ship and it's goin gto be doing the European cruises :) But they are talking about stops in Greece, Italy, and I forget the other places... I'll be on that one one day. :) :banana:

I know it sounds so far off... BUT... I think we could plan it and make it happen!

Who's Game?

Doesn't matter which Disney Cruise it is, as long as we are all on it!

C'mon C'mon C'mon :goodvibes

On behalf of DreamakerMom Karen,

Here are pictures of her beautiful family!

KarenEvanPorthole022506.jpg

KarenEvanCostaMaya03012006.jpg

KarenKids03012006.jpg

KarenAmittaiaCostaMaya03012006.jpg

KarenGrandmaValencia022006.jpg

Kim

Thank you Kim.... you're a doll for posting them for me! I started to learn how to post pics... but then I realized I wanted to name all the pics before I post so they don't come up 0012, 0013, etc... Well... I have over 400 and Amber has over 300 and Amittaia has over 100. SO.... it is time consuming on top of packing up the house, work, etc...
So, know I appreciate you posting these as it would have been a long time for me to get them on. Thanks again! :wave2:

dreamakermom said:
Thank you Kim.... you're a doll for posting them for me! I started to learn how to post pics... but then I realized I wanted to name all the pics before I post so they don't come up 0012, 0013, etc... Well... I have over 400 and Amber has over 300 and Amittaia has over 100. SO.... it is time consuming on top of packing up the house, work, etc...
So, know I appreciate you posting these as it would have been a long time for me to get them on. Thanks again! :wave2:

Great pics Karen... just remember, after you move and get settled and get back to adding pics, don't forget to send us the link....

one good thing on wher you move to... you have the same distance fly no matter what coast you cruise from...

found this at http://www.pricelinecruiseoutlet.com
I based it on 07, for 08 is too far ahead [ Feb 21-Mar 3, 2007 ]
for 3 people, w/Air [Boston is about as far away as you can get)
$5050.00 w tax [$2800 no air]

10 Night Hawaiian Islands (Honolulu roundtrip)
Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line
Cruise Ship: Norwegian Wind
Departure: 2/21/2007
Cruise Length: 10 Nights
Cabin: Oceanview
# Passengers: 3
cruise only per person [based on 3] $865.67
cruise/air per person [based on 3] $1,604.67 Airport City: Boston, MA (BOS)

Day Ports of Call Arrival Departure

1 Honolulu, Oahu --- 8:00 p.m.
2 Hilo, Hawaii 9:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
3 At Sea --- ---
4 At Sea --- ---
5 Fanning Island, Kiribati 8:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
6 At Sea --- ---
7 At Sea --- ---
8 Nawiliwili, Kauai 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
9 Lahaina, Maui 8:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
10 Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
11 Honolulu, Oahu 8:00 a.m. ---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter