February 2013 Discount Watch

D&DDisney

Don't you get it? You see the hat? I'm Mrs. Nesbit
Waiting on any discounts for February. Anyone else??:surfweb:

Here too!! Want to surprise hubby for his 50th birthday, so PRAYING we get some kind of offer. He and our daughter would be SO happy!! :goodvibes

I'm hopeful - I won't be able to convince my husband to stay at Poly if we don't get some sort of discount. I'm disappointed that the package prices aren't out yet. We went in Nov 2011, and we had our PIN and reservations by the end of February, I think.

YES, we are going the end of February for my dd's 10th bday and I'm hoping for a PIN. So excited!!!

We are looking at the week for Feb 9th for our 4th family trip. I am hoping for free dining, but any discount would be nice!

I have always gotten FD in Feb. I am hoping next year too. This year I even got it for Prres week. Our school system just bumped vacation up a week, so I am hoping it all works out.
Hope they release discounts early this year like they did last year ;)
Good luck everyone

We are keeping an eye out for (hopefully) the extention of the current military discounts. My folks are coming out and we would love to be able to get their tickets for them at a discount.

We are waiting too.....rather impatiently.

LovinPooh, we are looking at President's Day week too. Would so love to get a free dining discount for that week.

YES! I'm with you all. Got FD in 2011 by arriving Thursday before Pres Day, hoping to do the same this time. Fingers crossed!

We will be arriving end of January and staying into February. In Jan/Feb 2011 we had a 30% off at moderate or free dining, we went with 30% hoping for this again! We stayed at Wilderness cabins which had a kitchen we used and everyone had a designated sleeping spot, my kids didnt have to share beds!

Me too. We just went dec of 2011 and I'm hoping to get a discount so I can convince dh to go. The kids and I want to go, but he is being wishy washy.

I was thinking about booking a Feb 2013 vacay. Is disney not taking reservations yet? The website wont let me.

Watching for President's Week here too. Booked free dining for this year but ended up changing plans. DH has a conference in Orlando that week so we are hoping for a bit of family vacation time too. Looking for free dining or a better discount than the AAA rate we are holding right now for the Dolphin. It is much higher than the rates I've booked at the Dolphin in the past- even for President's Week.

Us too!

Hoping for FD as we have 5 people (4 of which are disney "adults") so FD would be the best discount for us.

I noticed this year there was a blackout Feb 3-10. What was going on that week? I know there's President's Day later in the month, but is there something that typically goes on at disneyworld during that time frame?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter