February 2013 Discount Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by D&DDisney, Mar 26, 2012.

1. D&DDisney

D&DDisney <font color=red>Don't you get it?? You see the hat

Waiting on any discounts for February. Anyone else??:surfweb:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

Here too!! Want to surprise hubby for his 50th birthday, so PRAYING we get some kind of offer. He and our daughter would be SO happy!! :goodvibes

4. akmomesq

akmomesq Earning My Ears

Me! This will be our first trip to WDW; super excited.

5. whodat1229

whodat1229 Earning My Ears

I'm hopeful - I won't be able to convince my husband to stay at Poly if we don't get some sort of discount. I'm disappointed that the package prices aren't out yet. We went in Nov 2011, and we had our PIN and reservations by the end of February, I think.

6. My2Pixies

My2Pixies Disney Dreamin'

YES, we are going the end of February for my dd's 10th bday and I'm hoping for a PIN. So excited!!!

7. pirategirl34

pirategirl34 Mouseketeer

We are looking at the week for Feb 9th for our 4th family trip. I am hoping for free dining, but any discount would be nice!

8. LovinPooh

LovinPooh DIS Veteran

I have always gotten FD in Feb. I am hoping next year too. This year I even got it for Prres week. Our school system just bumped vacation up a week, so I am hoping it all works out.
    Hope they release discounts early this year like they did last year ;)
    Good luck everyone

9. Twinkler

Twinkler Mouseketeer

Planning an early February trip. Watching for discounts!

10. Sheepdog

Sheepdog Earning My Ears

We are keeping an eye out for (hopefully) the extention of the current military discounts. My folks are coming out and we would love to be able to get their tickets for them at a discount.

11. JOCAmom

JOCAmom DIS Veteran

We are waiting too.....rather impatiently.

LovinPooh, we are looking at President's Day week too. Would so love to get a free dining discount for that week.

12. McFlea

McFlea Mouseketeer

YES! I'm with you all. Got FD in 2011 by arriving Thursday before Pres Day, hoping to do the same this time. Fingers crossed!

13. danielle79

danielle79 Dreaming of the Castle!

We will be arriving end of January and staying into February. In Jan/Feb 2011 we had a 30% off at moderate or free dining, we went with 30% hoping for this again! We stayed at Wilderness cabins which had a kitchen we used and everyone had a designated sleeping spot, my kids didnt have to share beds!

14. viluvsdisney

viluvsdisney DIS Veteran

We're waiting and watching too :thumbsup2

15. Spunky946

Spunky946 DIS Veteran

Me too. We just went dec of 2011 and I'm hoping to get a discount so I can convince dh to go. The kids and I want to go, but he is being wishy washy.

16. Jennifer81

Jennifer81 Mouseketeer

I was thinking about booking a Feb 2013 vacay. Is disney not taking reservations yet? The website wont let me.

17. magsmum

magsmum Mouseketeer

Watching for President's Week here too. Booked free dining for this year but ended up changing plans. DH has a conference in Orlando that week so we are hoping for a bit of family vacation time too. Looking for free dining or a better discount than the AAA rate we are holding right now for the Dolphin. It is much higher than the rates I've booked at the Dolphin in the past- even for President's Week.

18. Rags

Rags DIS Veteran

19. Mom2kmta

Mom2kmta Earning My Ears

Us too! We're hoping for free dining the beginning of February.

20. gudrench3

gudrench3 Mouseketeer

Me too!!! Me too!!! How early do discounts generally come out? :)

21. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Us too!

Hoping for FD as we have 5 people (4 of which are disney "adults") so FD would be the best discount for us.

I noticed this year there was a blackout Feb 3-10. What was going on that week? I know there's President's Day later in the month, but is there something that typically goes on at disneyworld during that time frame?