February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

My favorite restaurant on the Magic is Lumiere's. I called Disney today and requested that I have Lumiere's restaurant twice on my dining rotation. They could not promise but put in my request. I got the dining rotation I asked for on the Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder, so here's hoping. :cool1: Sherry

This will be our first time on the Magic - can't wait to try Lumiere's out. We have been on the Wonder and on the Dream. I think my favorite on the Wonder was Animator's Palate. We enjoyed Triton's, but it was on our last night after spending the day at Castaway Cay and we sort of rushed through dinner thinking we had to hurry and get back to pack up. It was our first cruise so we did not plan the last night too well. Our second cruise was on the Dream and we really enjoyed all the resturants there. This will be our first 4 night cruise, we have only done 3 nights in the past - so this will be the first time that we get to experience one of the resturants a second time....

Absolutely can't wait! party:

Not sure if this tip has been posted on this thread.
I just got back from my Round Rock Ikea store where I purchased a three pocket Fe. It was in the kids section and you can see it online. It is very plain so it could use some embellishment.

I needed it for the April 12th cruise where I am taking my daughter's family on the Magic. If anyone has some iron- on tips for embellishment let me know.:yay: Sherry

I just got back from my Round Rock Ikea store where I purchased a three pocket Fe. It was in the kids section and you can see it online. It is very plain so it could use some embellishment.

I needed it for the April 12th cruise where I am taking my daughter's family on the Magic. If anyone has some iron- on tips for embellishment let me know.:yay: Sherry

It depends on what type of material it is - but I would look into getting some of that printable iron-on paper. I make T-shirts with it all the time. That way you could print exactly what you wanted on there - names, graphics, whatever. I got the iron-on paper at Wal-Mart - pretty reasonably priced too. :)

We are down to single digits! Only 9 more days! :banana:

Thanks so much to those of you who agreed to add us last minute to the fish extender group!! And thanks so much, Kathy, for organizing everything!!!

I am working on our fish extender as we speak :). I'm looking forward to putting together our gifts and should have several extra so please let me know if anyone else is willing to add us.

Our twins don't even know we are going yet! It's been hard keeping it a secret but I know it will be worth it when we pull up to the ship and tell them that we are getting on. :cool1:

Looking forward to a great cruise!

Angie

Thanks so much to those of you who agreed to add us last minute to the fish extender group!! And thanks so much, Kathy, for organizing everything!!!

I am working on our fish extender as we speak :). I'm looking forward to putting together our gifts and should have several extra so please let me know if anyone else is willing to add us.

Our twins don't even know we are going yet! It's been hard keeping it a secret but I know it will be worth it when we pull up to the ship and tell them that we are getting on. :cool1:

Angie

We can add you to our list. Can't wait - only eight more days!!!!!!!

We are so close to sailing. I am getting so excited. The granddaughters and I will finish door decor on Sunday. I have already laid out a lot of the packing on the spare bed. Trying not to forget anything. Sherry

This was shown on one of the FE threads. Looked cute but as you said plain. I use iron on paper from Michaels to do my embellishments on the pockets of my FE and as said use a lot of designs from the Disigners and general Disney clipart that I have and then if I want to further embellish with paints or jewels, then I can.

OK, added MAW Hayden's stateroom and one more to TXmomoftwinsplus1.

Madmommy17 is the only stateroom I show that I need. Let me know as soon as you know!!! ;)

I know everyone's excitement level is high since we are in single digit countdown!!!

DD, Kati, started packing last week. I am still trying to get everything done and with all my clients wanting their 1099's and w2's done, it is going to be down to the last minute for a lot of my stuff.
DDiL is coming this Saturday to go over everything and take some of it home with her to finish up.

TXmomoftwinsplus1 said:

Angie

I can add you as well.

OK, added one more to TXmomoftwinsplus1.

Yea, by this time next week we will be on the road to Galveston!!

I am almost done with all the end of the year reports and only have a few more 1099's and w2's :scared: so I should have the whole weekend to devote to finishing up the small details and possibly start packing. I have been doing some packing planning in my head, so that I have an idea what I want to take!!!

We've had fog twice this week in the mornings. Say a prayer that the fog stays away from us, but we should all be prepared that it could affect our sailing. --Katie

I can't decide if I should panic yet. I don't feel at all ready to sail in 7 days. I think I will feel better after this weekend. I should be done with everything by Sunday and have the Fe gifts all packed and that suitcase closed. We are so excited! I am going to schedule the character call for my granddaughters today.now we are really counting down the days. :cool1::cool1:Sherry

I just checked the weather for the next 10 days in Cozumel. It is pretty consistent. Around 78 to 80 everyday and a chance for scattered showers. I am thinking of throwing a sweatshirt in for the girls. I think it will be cool on Deck 9 at night for the nighttime fun. :beach: Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter