February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

Thanks so much, Sherry! We are the Holmes':

Angie
Frank
Payton (M) (5)
Jackson (5)
Cabin 6568

Any other takers? :)

I have a couple of questions for you veterans out there.

Parking-- where's the best place? And are there coupons online for some?

Cozumel-- My husband and I have been there several times on cruises but this was all before kiddos when we usually spent time at the beach and Carlos n Charlies :). What is the best thing to do there with two five year olds in tow? I'm thinking the ocean is going to be too chilly this time of year??

TIA!!!
I will add your family

OK, the list is updated.

I need all to check it and make sure I have put you where you want to be and added the extras you can handle.

Remember the kid talley in the middle is for the main list of 25 original members.

If you have added any of the new members you need to look at their tally and add the appropriate number of children or adults in the above total.

Please let me know of any corrections and/or additions.

We are still short two stateroom numbers which will be added as soon as they know them! :surfweb:

It is a gorgeous day up here in northeast Texas. It is supposed to get really cold this afternoon (I think???), but right now the sky is blue and the sun is shining.

I am working on our door decorations again and wanted to pass on the tip of one of my favorite magnetic sheets for larger items. I go to Home Depot or Lowes and go to the section where they carry magnetic vent covers for your heating vents. They are nice strong magnets and a pretty good size. I think there are 3 of them to a packet. I am still working and think I will need a suitcase for all the Fe and door decorations. So glad I am driving to port. :dumbo: Sherry

I'm so excited!! I just talked my mother in law into coming! She is booking tonight:love: i love her!

twokats said:
OK, the list is updated.

I need all to check it and make sure I have put you where you want to be and added the extras you can handle.

Remember the kid talley in the middle is for the main list of 25 original members.

If you have added any of the new members you need to look at their tally and add the appropriate number of children or adults in the above total.

We are still short two stateroom numbers which will be added as soon as they know them! :surfweb:

Thanks so much for all your hard work to keep us all straight!

twokats said:
OK, the list is updated.

We can add txmomoftwins.... Too! So excited!!!!

I'm so excited!! I just talked my mother in law into coming! She is booking tonight:love: i love her!

Tell her :welcome: We are so glad she is joining us.

Thanks so much for all your hard work to keep us all straight!

I thought for a minute I was loosing it! But I just took a deep breath and carried on. I hope it is what everyone needs to figure their gifts and such out. As I said any problems, let me know.

Has anyone done this before? We are wondering if it is going to be too cold. The forecast says that it has been getting into the 60's at night so just wondering how warm the water will be. Also - not sure if they have wet suits you can use.

Only 10 more days!

Jana

My favorite restaurant on the Magic is Lumiere's. I called Disney today and requested that I have Lumiere's restaurant twice on my dining rotation. They could not promise but put in my request. I got the dining rotation I asked for on the Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder, so here's hoping. :cool1: Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter