February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

We can add Amorgan 710 - still working on our stuff right now as well.

If you are new to the group or if you haven't already - I need your last name, for one of the gifts that I am making.... :artist: if you want to send it my way. :)

Please and thank you!

Jana

Our last name is Morgan. Thanks so much to everyone who is able to add us!!! I am so excited to participate!

Our last name is Morgan. Thanks so much to everyone who is able to add us!!! I am so excited to participate!

Your welcome! This will be our third Disney cruise - but our first FE. We are excited as well. On our first cruise - we did not know about it - on our second cruise - we were too late to participate - so now I guess - third time's a charm. :thumbsup2

We can add Amorgan 710 - still working on our stuff right now as well.

If you are new to the group or if you haven't already - I need your last name, for one of the gifts that I am making.... :artist: if you want to send it my way. :)

Please and thank you!

Jana

Our last name is Harding =]

OK,the FE list has been updated again.

For those that have added the two extra staterooms, remember to adjust your totals. The breakdown for the kids are for the original list. I did not want too many lists and run the risk of total confusion.

twokats said:
OK,the FE list has been updated again.

For those that have added the two extra staterooms, remember to adjust your totals. The breakdown for the kids are for the original list. I did not want too many lists and run the risk of total confusion.

Thank-you! So excited!

Still waiting on cruise documents...anyone else? I am starting to get nervous....we only have 19 days till our magical trip begins! My oldest is working on our FE gifts right now! She thinks we are making them for a friend. I had to let her help as she designed them all and was having a blast making them! I feel like such a bad mom telling a short lie as to who they are for....it will all be worth it when we tell them about the trip and she will be excited she got to help! :)

Still waiting on cruise documents...anyone else? I am starting to get nervous....we only have 19 days till our magical trip begins!

We don't have ours either. But I just booked on Jan 5th so I'm not sure when to expect them...

Hi everyone!
We recently found out that my son Hayden's Make-A-Wish trip has been confirmed, we're going on a DISNEY CRUISE!!! :hyper: We leave on Feb. 1st and Hayden is so excited, almost EVERY comment out of his mouth starts with "When we go on the Disney cruise..." As excited as we are, I have a ton to do and figure out before the big day! Have any of you out there sailed with someone in a wheelchair? Any tips? He mostly uses it when he needs to walk for extended periods or the ground is uneven. He will also have his walker with him. Any activity suggestions for a 6 yr old boy with limited mobility? Also, researching the cruise I saw a bit about the Fish Exchange. I know it's close to the sail date, but Hayden and his brother would LOVE to be a part of this. Does anyone know if they can still be included? Thanks for any tips or suggestions from all of the experianced Disney Cruisers out there!
Heather:)

We are Disney cruise newbies and I am just seeing information on fish extenders. I know we are too late to be added to this group...are there other places to check to see if we can participate with others? I am thinking about doing one and just putting things in it for our kiddos, but if we find z group that would be more fun. Thanks for any tips!!

I can add y'all in, too :thumbsup2.

Thank you for asking!! I know it is really close to our departure and most people have already finished there stuff. The Morgans are in room 8074. We are Jason and Alicia and we have three kids Kaitlyn (7), Jacob (2), and Jordyn (2).

Can you tell me Kaitlyn and Jordyn's favorite princesses? They can choose from Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Snow White :goodvibes. If Kaitlyn is not into princesses anymore, she can choose a pink pirate skull instead, just let me know :).

Hi everyone!
We recently found out that my son Hayden's Make-A-Wish trip has been confirmed, we're going on a DISNEY CRUISE!!! :hyper: We leave on Feb. 1st and Hayden is so excited, almost EVERY comment out of his mouth starts with "When we go on the Disney cruise..." As excited as we are, I have a ton to do and figure out before the big day! Have any of you out there sailed with someone in a wheelchair? Any tips? He mostly uses it when he needs to walk for extended periods or the ground is uneven. He will also have his walker with him. Any activity suggestions for a 6 yr old boy with limited mobility? Also, researching the cruise I saw a bit about the Fish Exchange. I know it's close to the sail date, but Hayden and his brother would LOVE to be a part of this. Does anyone know if they can still be included? Thanks for any tips or suggestions from all of the experianced Disney Cruisers out there!

We can add y'all, too :cool1::cool1:! I'm glad your little man is getting his wish :yay:! I have a six year old boy, too-- his name is Aidan (I also have an eight year old, Brendan :)!). --Katie

Hi everyone!

:welcome: As you can tell, from a few previous posts, I will have yours as a seperate FE entry. Since we closed it at the first of the year only those that are still working on them can add another family. When I know who is doing what I will send you a list so that you know who is including you and your family. How old is the brother?

As far as the wheelchair question, on our NYE 2010 cruise we took my mother's wheelchair. She could walk short distances, but we used it quite a bit. We started out storing it in our hallway in the room, but soon switched to keeping it just outside the stateroom door whenever we were in the room and at night. A lot of people with strollers did the same thing. The servers in the dining room would find somewhere to put it while we ate so that she was able to sit more comfortably in the dining chair. The main issue for us was elevators. Sometimes people are pushy and it can take a couple of waits to get on an elevator. The midship elevators are the worst, so if you are able to go to the forward or aft elevators, they are not as crowded. But there are still a lot of good people out there that are courteous for wheelchairs and the handicapped. I look forward to meeting Hayden. Two of my children that will be with me are handicapped. They are both adult now, but they are very special to me. Clay is spina bifida and we will be leaving his wheelchair (which we use at WDW) at home since he will have 3 of his siblings to hang on to. He will probably have his cane, he just has to take things slow and be able to hold on to something or someone. Kati is cerebral palsy and it is a job to keep up with her. Her main disability is speech and fine motor control.
Back to the wheelchair. Depending on which excursions you take if any, there are alot that do not allow for wheelchairs, be sure and double check on those.

As far as the FE, I will keep up with who can add you (my two rooms will be able to) and sometime later tonight or tomorrow, I will send you the document which will give you the details.
I will need your family info (ages of boys and y'alls names) plus your stateroom number.

Again, welcome can't wait to meet on the cruise and visit here on the board. Ask any questions you need, someone will probably know the answer.

I can add y'all in, too :thumbsup2.

Can you tell me Kaitlyn and Jordyn's favorite princesses? They can choose from Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Snow White :goodvibes. If Kaitlyn is not into princesses anymore, she can choose a pink pirate skull instead, just let me know.--Katie

Thank you so much for adding us!! I am really looking forward to this. Kaitlyn likes Belle and Jordyn likes Cinderella.

MAW Hayden said:
Hi everyone!

So excited for you and your family! I can definitely add your family to FE exchange! Can you let me know how old your boys are!

Still waiting on cruise documents...anyone else? I am starting to get nervous....we only have 19 days till our magical trip begins! My oldest is working on our FE gifts right now! She thinks we are making them for a friend. I had to let her help as she designed them all and was having a blast making them! I feel like such a bad mom telling a short lie as to who they are for....it will all be worth it when we tell them about the trip and she will be excited she got to help! :)

We have not received ours either.
Is there any way to look up our room assignment online?

Hi everyone!

Welcome!!pixiedust:
We can add you also!!!:dance3:

We can add y'all, too :cool1::cool1:! I'm glad your little man is getting his wish :yay:! I have a six year old boy, too-- his name is Aidan (I also have an eight year old, Brendan :)!). --Katie[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! My other son Conor is 9. We are all so excited!:)

:welcome: As you can tell, from a few previous posts, I will have yours as a seperate FE entry. Since we closed it at the first of the year only those that are still working on them can add another family. When I know who is doing what I will send you a list so that you know who is including you and your family. How old is the brother?

As far as the wheelchair question, on our NYE 2010 cruise we took my mother's wheelchair. She could walk short distances, but we used it quite a bit. We started out storing it in our hallway in the room, but soon switched to keeping it just outside the stateroom door whenever we were in the room and at night. A lot of people with strollers did the same thing. The servers in the dining room would find somewhere to put it while we ate so that she was able to sit more comfortably in the dining chair. The main issue for us was elevators. Sometimes people are pushy and it can take a couple of waits to get on an elevator. The midship elevators are the worst, so if you are able to go to the forward or aft elevators, they are not as crowded. But there are still a lot of good people out there that are courteous for wheelchairs and the handicapped. I look forward to meeting Hayden. Two of my children that will be with me are handicapped. They are both adult now, but they are very special to me. Clay is spina bifida and we will be leaving his wheelchair (which we use at WDW) at home since he will have 3 of his siblings to hang on to. He will probably have his cane, he just has to take things slow and be able to hold on to something or someone. Kati is cerebral palsy and it is a job to keep up with her. Her main disability is speech and fine motor control.
Back to the wheelchair. Depending on which excursions you take if any, there are alot that do not allow for wheelchairs, be sure and double check on those.

As far as the FE, I will keep up with who can add you (my two rooms will be able to) and sometime later tonight or tomorrow, I will send you the document which will give you the details.
I will need your family info (ages of boys and y'alls names) plus your stateroom number.

Again, welcome can't wait to meet on the cruise and visit here on the board. Ask any questions you need, someone will probably know the answer.
Thank you so much for all the info! This will be the first time that we've traveled since his diagnosis this past February. Such a HUGE learning curve. Hayden is 6 and our other son Conor is 9. This is also my first time in a forum, so I hope I'm posting and replying correctly!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter