February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

You might want to do a quick recount - I have 25 groups - 26 if you are adding smithzer1 - or maybe I have the count wrong - anyone out there was to confirm the number? :confused:

Please and thank you! Jana

Only three weeks! oh my gosh - can't wait!!!

You are correct. 25 original and 26 for those adding smithzer1

I will adjust our original document in some way to add the smithzer1 group at the bottom. Give me a day to figure something out.

Disclaimer on my FE gifts... I made some small magnets and they are sticking together.. so when you get your goodie bag look closely, its not just one magnet.. I think I got the super hulked out strength magnets HAHA:rotfl:

21 DAYS!!!!:banana:

twokats said:
She only listed herself and DH, with no mention of children. So that is what we are all assuming.

Thank you Everyone! Yes, only my husband, Richard and myself are going on the cruise. No kids =]

twokats said:
I added you to the roll call. It will be up to each individual in the group to add you if they can.

I can since I am still working on my stuff. So we will find out from the rest how many can add you to their list. We closed the offcial list on New Year's.

Ok, FE group. . . . are there any others that can add smithzer1 to their list?

Let me know and I will keep up with that seperate for them.

I can add them as we'll!

OK, FE group, I have updated the document with smithzer1 as an addition on the bottom of the page and the list under it are the ones of us that can add to our list.

If any others want to add them let me know and I will insert your name.

So the original group is 25 cabins total and those that are adding smithzer1 will have 26 cabins.
Of course those numbers include your own cabin!!! :rotfl:

Hopefully all that is as clear as mud! :stir:

OK, FE group, I have updated the document with smithzer1 as an addition on the bottom of the page and the list under it are the ones of us that can add to our list.

If any others want to add them let me know and I will insert your name.

So the original group is 25 cabins total and those that are adding smithzer1 will have 26 cabins.
Of course those numbers include your own cabin!!! :rotfl:

Hopefully all that is as clear as mud! :stir:

Awesome - thanks so much for keeping track of this for everyone!

Only three more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Awesome - thanks so much for keeping track of this for everyone!

Only three more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Thanks, it is not a problem.

DD Kati and I were talking this morning that we would be at the terminal checking in. Now we would be able to be in our rooms or walking around the ship after a nice lunch!!

I am ready for a break, since I know I am going to have a hectic tax season when I get back.

twokats said:
Thanks, it is not a problem.

DD Kati and I were talking this morning that we would be at the terminal checking in. Now we would be able to be in our rooms or walking around the ship after a nice lunch!!

I am ready for a break, since I know I am going to have a hectic tax season when I get back.

Thanks for all the Love!

I added you to the roll call. It will be up to each individual in the group to add you if they can.

I can since I am still working on my stuff. So we will find out from the rest how many can add you to their list. We closed the offcial list on New Year's.

Ok, FE group. . . . are there any others that can add smithzer1 to their list?

Let me know and I will keep up with that seperate for them.

We'd be glad to add them!:cheer2:

Me and DH's pirate outfits came today :cool1:. ARRRRR!!! ;) Our boys already have pirate suits, so now we'll all be dressed up! Anyone know somewhere that sells fishnet stockings for a reasonable price? --Katie

Me and DH's pirate outfits came today :cool1:. ARRRRR!!! ;) Our boys already have pirate suits, so now we'll all be dressed up! Anyone know somewhere that sells fishnet stockings for a reasonable price? --Katie

Party city might be a good place to look! :)

I've closed the original 8 night thread.

I am planning on bringing a small fan on board for my DD who needs the fan noise to sleep. Does anyone have any past experience with this?? The web page and the phone operator said a small fan is allowed but must be cleared with the ship electrician. The fan is a necessity not an option so I want to make sure I pass the inspection

Kmsl....I thought I was the only person in the world that needed noise to sleep. I have to have either the fan,tv,or radio on. My husband thought I was crazy so I showed him your post and he just shook his head...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter