February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

So I booked a 9A GTY and just got an assignment for room #6500 (9A). This is a handicap accessible room AAAAAAALLLLLLL the way at the front corner of the ship. But it only sleeps 2 and we have a reservation for 3. Is this just a placeholder and it will change again? Has anyone seen this before?

Is it too late to join the F/E?

I added you to the roll call. It will be up to each individual in the group to add you if they can.

I can since I am still working on my stuff. So we will find out from the rest how many can add you to their list. We closed the offcial list on New Year's.

Ok, FE group. . . . are there any others that can add smithzer1 to their list?

Let me know and I will keep up with that seperate for them.

twokats said:
i added you to the roll call. It will be up to each individual in the group to add you if they can.

I can since i am still working on my stuff. So we will find out from the rest how many can add you to their list. We closed the offcial list on new year's.

Ok, fe group. . . . Are there any others that can add smithzer1 to their list?

Let me know and i will keep up with that seperate for them.

thank-you :)

I have extras so I can add them to my Fe list. Thanks Kathy for keeping all this straight.:worship: Sherry

I added you to the roll call. It will be up to each individual in the group to add you if they can.

I can since I am still working on my stuff. So we will find out from the rest how many can add you to their list. We closed the offcial list on New Year's.

Hi Kathy,

We can make room for one more - count us in! Thanks!

Thanks for adding me! It's me and my DH Richard

Whenever you get your stateroom, let me know.

So far you have 4 staterooms that have added you. My two and skyrobe and syd macs mom.

I will try to keep you up on your count.

twokats said:
Whenever you get your stateroom, let me know.

So far you have 4 staterooms that have added you. My two and skyrobe and syd macs mom.

I will try to keep you up on your count.

We are in stateroom 2015 thanks a million!

I can add them in :thumbsup2. Any kids, or just you two? :goodvibes --Katie

We can.. And Rachel can also. Are they already on the spreadsheet?

right now I am figuring her seperate, but do a quick add of her on your count for now until we see how many can add another stateroom.
Some people don't have problems adding others, but it can get to a point where it is difficult.
Since I am still in the middle or should I say beginning of mine, it is no problem.

Did I count correct? 20 staterooms total? Rachel and I are in different staterooms and are each participating separately.

Excited,
Robin

I am planning on bringing a small fan on board for my DD who needs the fan noise to sleep. Does anyone have any past experience with this?? The web page and the phone operator said a small fan is allowed but must be cleared with the ship electrician. The fan is a necessity not an option so I want to make sure I pass the inspection

Did I count correct? 20 staterooms total? Rachel and I are in different staterooms and are each participating separately.

Excited,
Robin

You might want to do a quick recount - I have 25 groups - 26 if you are adding smithzer1 - or maybe I have the count wrong - anyone out there was to confirm the number? :confused:

Please and thank you! Jana

Only three weeks! oh my gosh - can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter