February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

there was someone asking about last names
i was unable to reply to your private message
our last name is Boeker

i am sorry to tell you but Abbey ( mboeker) does not like princesses anymore :(

I'm doing pink pirate skulls for the 9 and up crowd. Would she prefer that :)? Anyone else whose little girl is not into princesses anymore can request a pink pirate skull, too :). I have boys, so I really have no idea at what age they outgrow princesses! --Katie

Thanks everyone!!! We'll definitely keep checking. Just wanted to see if y'all had any insider info that we weren't aware of. ;)

Hey - was just on the website and saw a quad room open! Check it out - have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Jana

I just sent you a pm - don't think you can respond to it - but I think you can read it. Any veteran DISer's out there - is that correct?

If not just email me. :)

Jana

Thanks for the info!! I'll pass it along to my SIL. Any little bit helps! I hope we didn't just miss an open cabin. :sad:

Is this the first 4 day sailing of the Magic out of Galveston?

Yes - I believe it is. It used to be an eight night - but it was one of the ones that they changed to be two four nights instead.

For us - the four night was better - can't pull my daughter out of school for a whole week - but a few days is an option so we jumped at the first four night available. Can't wait! :cool1:

Jana

Bought the less drowsy Dramamine for the Dream and my husband and I slept the entire day...I kid you not!! We did eat breakfast but after that, it was a rap! Can't even imagine taking the regular formula.....probably would sleep the whole sailing time. I will try the sea bands this time.

Dramamine makes me so sleepy that I have to take just one half of one at a time!

ItineraryDay
Port
Guest Ashore
Guest Onboard

Galveston, Texas
--
3:30 p.m.

At Sea
--
--

Cozumel, Mexico
8:30 a.m.
3:30 p.m.

At Sea
--
--

Galveston, Texas
8:30 a.m.
--

Initially when I booked, I could have sworn there was a stop in Costa Maya. Maybe I was mistaken.

Hello, I am having some problems responding to peoples messages in my DIS inbox. I am not even able to directly respond to you. I would like to send you my stateroom numbers and answer some of the questions people have asked. Could you respond to my personal email?
Thanks Robin

Hello,
My family's last name is Hollis and Rachel's family is Mobley!!

Thanks, Robin! You actually have to have 10 post on the site before you can respond to Private Messages - so you are half way there. I did not know that - I am new to DIS as well. But don't worry - just a few more posts and you will be all set!

Only 24 more days! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter