February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

Has anyone booked another cruise while onboard?? If I have read correctly you get 10% off the cruise you book AND an OBC. How much is the credit?

I plan on booking another cruise.. Hubby doesn't know yet though lol

We did not book on our last cruise. They were offering 10% off most cruises and 20% off some cruises out of Galveston. They were not able to do the kids sail free discounts on the quotes they gave me so I did not book. I think there is a method to booking a cruise on a cruise and it still confuses me because I have done better waiting for "special offers ". :dance3: Sherry

We have booked on 2 of our 3 cruises. And I plan on booking a future cruise on this one and on my September cruise.

Not only do they give you 10% off the cruise booked you only have to put down a 10% deposit and yes they give an OBC, but it depends on the length of the cruise. For our 7 night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy I want to say it was 200, but I really don't remember. DH knows I will book another cruise before we leave the one we are on, and the only thing he says is "Where are we going next?".

My husband is interested in the scuba adventure by Disney. Is anyone else going to scuba this cruise? Or has anyone else scubaed in Cozumel before? :beach::beach::mickeyjum:mickeyjum. Sherry

Ok, I got the list but I am confused as to how many adults there are?

What does DH,DW,DD,DS,DGD......
I do not understand what those mean-please help

Ok, I got the list but I am confused as to how many adults there are?

What does DH,DW,DD,DS,DGD......
I do not understand what those mean-please help

Darling (or Dear) Husband
Darling Wife
Darling Daughter
Darling Son
Darling Granddaughter

DIS shortcuts for those types of words so you don't always have to spell them out.

There are 87 people in 25 staterooms (Counted by FE's)
I have the girls and the boys that are under 17 broken down at the bottom with their ages.
Any others in staterooms without an age beside them are adult and the two older children of ginamc are considered adult.

Let me know if this is a little clearer for you.

So... What are the chances that someone will cancel a quad room for this cruise????? We are trying to get my sister in law and her family on the cruise with us but they have a family of 4. There are multiple 3 person rooms available but NONE for 4. :-(

Is there a possibility that someone could have booked for only 3 people in a quad room? Any other tips????? We are getting desperate. :worried:

So... What are the chances that someone will cancel a quad room for this cruise????? We are trying to get my sister in law and her family on the cruise with us but they have a family of 4. There are multiple 3 person rooms available but NONE for 4. :-(

Is there a possibility that someone could have booked for only 3 people in a quad room? Any other tips????? We are getting desperate. :worried:

How many in your room? Can you add one to your room then they can book the 3-person room?

Just a thought.... Good Luck!

Jana

We have booked on 2 of our 3 cruises. And I plan on booking a future cruise on this one and on my September cruise.

Not only do they give you 10% off the cruise booked you only have to put down a 10% deposit and yes they give an OBC, but it depends on the length of the cruise. For our 7 night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy I want to say it was 200, but I really don't remember. DH knows I will book another cruise before we leave the one we are on, and the only thing he says is "Where are we going next?".

We might book a fall Wonder cruise while on board :cool1:. Cruising on the Wonder this fall was our original DCL plan, but I just couldn't pass up the KSF offer, so I talked my sweet DH into this cruise, too. If we're as impressed with DCL as I think we will be, we'll book a Wonder cruise for the fall!

Just keep trying. I was looking for 4 person rooms about 2 weeks ago and they would show up one minute and be gone the next. I hope you get something.

I second this. I check it every once in a while just because I'm curious on how it's selling. One day, nothing will pop up for Kids Sail Free, and then next day there will be an inside or an oceanview. Hoping your friends will be able to find a room! --Katie

We might book a fall Wonder cruise while on board :cool1:. Cruising on the Wonder this fall was our original DCL plan, but I just couldn't pass up the KSF offer, so I talked my sweet DH into this cruise, too. If we're as impressed with DCL as I think we will be, we'll book a Wonder cruise for the fall!

Well, all of our cruises have been Disney, so I can't compare to any other line. I can't imagine sailing on any other ship besides DCL.

Thanks everyone!!! We'll definitely keep checking. Just wanted to see if y'all had any insider info that we weren't aware of. ;)

Just ordered my FE from Graddysmommy on Etsy :banana::banana:! I finally decided I was fooling myself if I thought I could actually MAKE one of these things :lmao:! And hers are SO cute. Can't wait for it to get here :cool1:. --Katie

I have always made mine. If anyone looks close enough flaws can be found but I enjoy it and I put what I want on them. Of course they are the no-sew version.

Expert cruisers: advice needed on sea sick medicine... Sea bands/bonene/Dramamine..... Do we take before just in case?

Expert cruisers: advice needed on sea sick medicine... Sea bands/bonene/Dramamine..... Do we take before just in case?

We took Dramamine before our first cruise, but really did not feel any effects, so we just make sure we have it on hand for each of our subsequent cruises.
DH did take some on a really rough day on our 2010/2011 NYE cruise, but the rest of us were fine. He was better by that evening.

I can't PM... I am still earning my ears and I know you (sydmac Mom) sent me a message.. but no can do. Moe Crespo

Ok. I can see the list... (Thank you for putting it together).. now.. What do we do. I read through some of the posts and it looks as though you put some little gifts into the pockets.. do we do this for each person on the cruise participating? or is it broken down into groups or what? Please let me know. The beginner!

I get motion sick riding in the back seat of a car so I always take Less Drowsy Dramamine before boarding and then I take it the second day most of the time. After that I get acclimated to what ever motion is felt and will only take more if the wave action really increases. I'm not sure I always need the medication but I take it beforehand just in case and have only come close to motion sickness once when seas were 12 to 15 feet and the was a lot of rolling motion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter