Feb 7-10, 2013 3 nights Bahamian on the Dream

Daisy'sMama

Mouseketeer
I got to book our first cruise! We are so excited. Is there a meet for this one already? We would love to do FE gifts with a group!
thanks
Stephanie

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

My husband and I booked this cruise along with the next one on Feb10.We are senior citizens who love Disney. This would be our 9.
At this point we are not 100 percent sure we are going to be able to go in Feb.if we do we would love to join any activities

wow can't believe this thread has very few posts. I hope DCL does not cancel this cruise . Where is everybody?

OK, the last comment sent me into an absolute panic. I called DCL and they said most of the inside and oceanview staterooms are booked. Mostly the only thing left are verandahs. That calmed me down. Hopefully more people will find this thread and join us!!!

This will be our first Disney cruise! We love Disney and have been hesitant sine my son is in a wheelchair, but we finally did it and are so excited! We would love to participate I the Fish Extender exchange, so add our family in!

I'm in! We're part of a group of 16 celebrating my MIL's bday with a Disney land & sea family reunion. It does look like our ship is pretty empty at this point...;)

Okay, we have 5 and nanhol has 16, Daisy's Mama how many do you have? I guess as we get closer we will disclose more info like rooms, ages of guests and such?

I have never posted on here, just used it as a resource, but I thought I'd share my good luck with you all since we're booked on the same cruise. I randomly checked prices this morning, and ended up saving almost $450 on the cruise. :cool1: I'm not sure if every category is discounted, but it's definitely worth checking! All I did was call DCL and tell them I found the lower prices on their website, they processed the discount, and credited my card. If this works out for you, make sure they don't delete your cruise activities... they had to add mine back onto the reservation! Good Luck!

:wave2: Hi - So excited, we are booked! It will be the three of us Dawn (myself), Adam (DH), Aydan (DS- 10 3/4 :)) I hope more people join. We had a great group on our last cruise, I think we are spoiled!

okay since we are getting closer, I guess we should start planning our FE group more formally. :):). There are 3 adults in our group. One is my son's nurse, so we didn't put names on our FEs as she may not be the one to go next time. The other two in our group is my son 15 and my daughter 9. My son is in a wheelchair, so we will be easier to spot out and about than most, so if you are in the group feel free to come up and say hi! Do we want to organize a meet time and place? We have never cruised before so I have no idea what to do. So...anyone who is more knowledgable, just let me know. We are all so excited as it gets closer!

Hi, everyone, my husband just booked the 2 of us on this cruise so I thought I'd better go over here to see who else is on it with us :).

It looks like a rather small group. Is anyone formally organizing an FE and/or a meet-&-greet?

If it's ok with everyone else, I would like to set up a private Facebook page for us and link us to a google doc for the FE. That way, everyone can see the FE list at one place and copy it as needed. We'd also all be responsible for adding or modifying our own info on the document and for not modifying anyone else's.

What do y'all think?:confused3

That would be fine with me. Looks like some interest, just not a lot of organization yet. :)

That sounds good to me. I am not sure how this works if someone can explain it to me that would be wonderful.

Hi there we are booking this cruise tonight! very excited!! and happy the fe is just getting started!! there are 4 if us two cabins of two

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter