Feb 7-10, 2013 3 nights Bahamian on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Daisy'sMama, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Daisy'sMama

Daisy'sMama Mouseketeer

I got to book our first cruise! We are so excited. Is there a meet for this one already? We would love to do FE gifts with a group!
    thanks
    Stephanie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

4. Happy Goofy

Happy Goofy DIS Veteran

My husband and I booked this cruise along with the next one on Feb10.We are senior citizens who love Disney. This would be our 9.
    At this point we are not 100 percent sure we are going to be able to go in Feb.if we do we would love to join any activities

5. Happy Goofy

Happy Goofy DIS Veteran

wow can't believe this thread has very few posts. I hope DCL does not cancel this cruise . Where is everybody?

6. Daisy'sMama

Daisy'sMama Mouseketeer

OK, the last comment sent me into an absolute panic. I called DCL and they said most of the inside and oceanview staterooms are booked. Mostly the only thing left are verandahs. That calmed me down. Hopefully more people will find this thread and join us!!!

7. Dltgbates

Dltgbates Earning My Ears

This will be our first Disney cruise! We love Disney and have been hesitant sine my son is in a wheelchair, but we finally did it and are so excited! We would love to participate I the Fish Extender exchange, so add our family in!

8. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

I'm in! We're part of a group of 16 celebrating my MIL's bday with a Disney land & sea family reunion. It does look like our ship is pretty empty at this point...;)

9. Dltgbates

Okay, we have 5 and nanhol has 16, Daisy's Mama how many do you have? I guess as we get closer we will disclose more info like rooms, ages of guests and such?

10. RosiePA

RosiePA Mouseketeer

I have never posted on here, just used it as a resource, but I thought I'd share my good luck with you all since we're booked on the same cruise. I randomly checked prices this morning, and ended up saving almost $450 on the cruise. :cool1: I'm not sure if every category is discounted, but it's definitely worth checking! All I did was call DCL and tell them I found the lower prices on their website, they processed the discount, and credited my card. If this works out for you, make sure they don't delete your cruise activities... they had to add mine back onto the reservation! Good Luck!

11. Daisy'sMama

Daisy'sMama Mouseketeer

We are three, myself (Stephanie), DH (David), and DD11 (Daisy). Yay!!!

12. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

Great advice RosiePA, I'll call the travel agent today!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

13. RosiePA

RosiePA Mouseketeer

Good luck!!!!

14. tita155

tita155 Earning My Ears

First time cruise, how does this work? We are a group of 11?

15. momster24

momster24 Addicted to Disney

:wave2: Hi - So excited, we are booked! It will be the three of us Dawn (myself), Adam (DH), Aydan (DS- 10 3/4 :)) I hope more people join. We had a great group on our last cruise, I think we are spoiled!

16. Happy Goofy

Happy Goofy DIS Veteran

We are not going to be able to do this cruise .h

Hope everyone has a great time

17. Dltgbates

okay since we are getting closer, I guess we should start planning our FE group more formally. :):). There are 3 adults in our group. One is my son's nurse, so we didn't put names on our FEs as she may not be the one to go next time. The other two in our group is my son 15 and my daughter 9. My son is in a wheelchair, so we will be easier to spot out and about than most, so if you are in the group feel free to come up and say hi! Do we want to organize a meet time and place? We have never cruised before so I have no idea what to do. So...anyone who is more knowledgable, just let me know. We are all so excited as it gets closer!

18. mom3girls2000

mom3girls2000 Mouseketeer

Hi, everyone, my husband just booked the 2 of us on this cruise so I thought I'd better go over here to see who else is on it with us :).

It looks like a rather small group. Is anyone formally organizing an FE and/or a meet-&-greet?

If it's ok with everyone else, I would like to set up a private Facebook page for us and link us to a google doc for the FE. That way, everyone can see the FE list at one place and copy it as needed. We'd also all be responsible for adding or modifying our own info on the document and for not modifying anyone else's.

What do y'all think?:confused3

19. Dltgbates

That would be fine with me. Looks like some interest, just not a lot of organization yet. :)

20. tita155

tita155 Earning My Ears

That sounds good to me. I am not sure how this works if someone can explain it to me that would be wonderful.

21. mydisneyboys

mydisneyboys Mouseketeer

Hi there we are booking this cruise tonight! very excited!! and happy the fe is just getting started!! there are 4 if us two cabins of two