• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 1st any news on the rest of 2014?

Dman67

Local WDW Fan
Hi gang!

Wondering if anyone can tell me when the 2014 dates for Disney Magic and the European cruise will open up for reservations? Would like to get the rezzie on the books.

Thanks!
Dave

Thanks jdb! Hopefully one of the Disney boats will be in Europe next summer. I'd hate to have to sail RC. The wife really, really wants to do Europe.

I just got off the Dream and was told the remainder of 2014 will be released in Feb or March.

Jodie

Hi there,

A number of ports have the Disney Magic as scheduled for its crossing from late May 2014 to Sep 2014. If anything it was late Jun early Jul of 2012 that they announced the similar period for 2013. Here's hoping.

Any possibility of cruising Disney out of NYC in 2014? Sure loved the convenience of that.:goodvibes

Also would love to see the Wonder's itinerary for the same time. Alaska? West Coast? Hawaii?

If we can't get these or Europe on the Magic, at least please give us some longer Caribbean cruises with new southern ports.

I'm not so patiently waiting for the 2014 Alaskan cruise as well as the early Dec cruises for 2014.

Like y'all, I'm waiting on the rest of the itineraries for the second half of the year for the Disney Wonder and Disney Magic.

We have a dummy cruise currently booked and need to transfer it to a "real" cruise with our 10% discount (onboard rebooking discount) plus a 25% discount (from our Hurricane Sandy cruise on the Fantasy in October = cruise from hell!). We plan on transferring our current cruise to a summer of 2014 cruise. I am sooooo interested in the itineraries when they do finally come out.

All I know is . . . We're going "somewhere" in the summer of 2014 with DCL. :thumbsup2

Wish DCL would hurry up and release the itineraries. Anxious to see where both ships are going. Possibly do a Hawaii, Panama or Transatlantic - all are options at this point.

Here it is Feb 1, 2013. Anyone have any other updates on when the rest of 2014 maybe available?

hayesfamof4 said:
Any ideas on where the ships will go/any special areas??

DH is working in some leads - I think there will be big news! Stayed tuned!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter