Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

But if it was something he'd already stashed on the boat, they wouldn't have had it when they were on the beach. I just have a hard time believing that a guy as relatively prepared as Strand was wouldn't have thought about weapons.
This is true.

Ok - so the stupidity continues into season 2 :rotfl2: I was irritated that they even discussed bringing those other people on board. Seriously? You just abandoned (and probably killed) your whole neighborhood by leaving the gate open when you left. Then you kill tons of innocent people at the medical facility/temp military base by unleashing a heard of zombies on them. But now when you are basically defenseless, in the middle of the ocean, with limited supplies, you want to start help people? :confused3

I think it was OK to give the girl the radio to listen to (to keep her busy). They just shouldn't have given her the darned microphone to go with it ;)

I don't understand why Nick swam over to the boat either. I'm not sure what part the Yacht Log is going to play in the future but it sure made for a stupid move at the time.

Ok - so the stupidity continues into season 2 :rotfl2: I was irritated that they even discussed bringing those other people on board. Seriously? You just abandoned (and probably killed) your whole neighborhood by leaving the gate open when you left. Then you kill tons of innocent people at the medical facility/temp military base by unleashing a heard of zombies on them. But now when you are basically defenseless, in the middle of the ocean, with limited supplies, you want to start help people? :confused3

I think it was OK to give the girl the radio to listen to (to keep her busy). They just shouldn't have given her the darned microphone to go with it ;)

I don't understand why Nick swam over to the boat either. I'm not sure what part the Yacht Log is going to play in the future but it sure made for a stupid move at the time.

Can someone please try to find info on that yacht log! I googled and cannot find any plausable reason he would want it! Anyone???

I'm also watching to see if Nick combs his hair. Also, what is up with his clothing?? He stole an outfit from the old guy in the hospital, and now he wears that jacket from the outfit all...the...time?? Why?

I'm also watching to see if Nick combs his hair. Also, what is up with his clothing?? He stole an outfit from the old guy in the hospital, and now he wears that jacket from the outfit all...the...time?? Why?

He's a junkie who just went through kicking a serious heroin habit so maybe the writers are trying to convey that he doesn't care about his appearance? The mom should try to get him to change his clothes though. I'm sure he stinks by now.

Can someone please try to find info on that yacht log! I googled and cannot find any plausable reason he would want it! Anyone???

i don't either, but they did say on talking dead they would find it important & find out some info in it

ok,
what about the episodic plane thing? bits were shown on TWD & they advertised we would find out what happened to the flight on the apr 10th show. I didn't see anything, did you? I went through the recording 3 times.........

The show is goofy but I enjoyed it. Interesting premise to be on a boat like that.

I wonder about the guy the daughter was talking to. Are they just going to drop that or will that somehow come up again? She didn't seem to be particularly upset about the situation.

The show is goofy but I enjoyed it. Interesting premise to be on a boat like that.

I wonder about the guy the daughter was talking to. Are they just going to drop that or will that somehow come up again? She didn't seem to be particularly upset about the situation.
You can be very certain that will come up again. The last thing the guy said was I will see you soon, or something like that. It's possible they were the ones who shot up that boat, or they may be someone we haven't seen anything of yet.

Normally, those logs are kept pretty up to date with where they've been, what they've seen, etc....So it may have info on who attacked them, maybe info on military they've seen or places they've been that had supplies or where NOT to go. Who knows where this ship came from or what kind of ship it was. Was it military? Was it "important" people that had secret intel that was not released to the public? It could be anything in there! Even info on what they may have had on the ship as far as cargo and they go back and dive/scavenge for it.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this is just moving too fast? I can't believe that mankind can kick themselves to the curb so casually as these people do.

Has civilization devolved so much at this point in time that its dog eat dog already? Someone shoots up a boat and we abandon those in need?

I really feel that this show has not fleshed out the hows and whys of this outbreak. It doesn't even delve into possible solutions. It just seems like the government is looking to obliterate entire cities.

This show definitely doesn't have the same vibe as TWD.

I think the writers probably decided to speed up the story line because so many people complained it was moving too slow last season. I think if people could separate this show and not compare it so much to TWD (hard to do, I know, as I am guilty of this some too lol!) it might be more enjoyable.

I think the writers probably decided to speed up the story line because so many people complained it was moving too slow last season. I think if people could separate this show and not compare it so much to TWD (hard to do, I know, as I am guilty of this some too lol!) it might be more enjoyable.
Totally agree with this. My dh and ds don't watch TWD but we watch this together. They have no complaints. Of course they do have to listen to my comparisons, which I try not to do too much. Personally I like the new show. It's not as good, but it's still very enjoyable for me.

thanks!

i feel mislead on this one. AMC kept announcing we would find out the fate of the flight. & the final episode #16 (which i thought there was one after it) only shows Nick looking up at the plane as it flies overhead. not WHAT happens to the plane & how our newest castmember ends up fine & on the ground.

Yeah for sure. It's not like the Walking Dead season finale where WE as the audience hyped it up and then there was a big cliffhanger... they had a promo that did say exactly that... "watch what happens to flight 462 on the season premiere of FTWD".

Yeah for sure. It's not like the Walking Dead season finale where WE as the audience hyped it up and then there was a big cliffhanger... they had a promo that did say exactly that... "watch what happens to flight 462 on the season premiere of FTWD".

Wasn't there a scene where it went overhead smoking?

thanks!

i feel mislead on this one. AMC kept announcing we would find out the fate of the flight. & the final episode #16 (which i thought there was one after it) only shows Nick looking up at the plane as it flies overhead. not WHAT happens to the plane & how our newest castmember ends up fine & on the ground.
I thought it would be the boy. I think that the whole thing is just weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter