• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FE Exchange Fantasy July 20, 2013

Welcome John (dad), Stacia (mom), Sophie (9), Ellie (7) & Lucy (5) to the Fish Extender.

Sweet we are up to 33 cabins! The countdown is getting closer!! Time to get working on those FE gifts!!!

Did you get the info for the Boström family?

Sorry I missed you, Welcome I have added you in now to both the google spreadsheet as well as the master list in the first thread!! Are you putting 2 FEs out (one for each cabin)... or are you doing 1 FE for both cabins. right now I have you down for one FE. Glad you can join us.

Hi folks sitting on the fence... this is your final reminder:

As of June 1, 2013 this FE will be closed to new participants and no new cabins will be able to join the FE. SOoooo if anyone is thinking of joining in... you need to do so VERY soon. It is looking to be a REALLY fun group... 35 cabins currently participating...cabins with kids... cabins without kids. No stress ...just fun for all ages.

Also, please don't forget to update and tell me your cabins if you have gotten your assignments... hard to deliver your gifts to you if we don't have a cabin## Just post it either here or in a message and I will update the list and google docs.

For the new folks, there is a FB page if you are interested for the cruise meet in general. Please ask for more info.

Sweet :cool1: I would say that this looks like a FABULOUS Fish Extender group!! Please check your info for any mistakes and send me your cabin assignments.. and better get working on your FE stuff because it is only 6 weeks until we sail the Fantasy :banana:

Please see edits (#9, 37, 38)

*******FE EXCHANGE CLOSED 6/1/2013********

Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Fish Exchange Master List

(Link to a google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At14o13hlOoMdFhNS0RhUGhZWFJqRjh6TmxiXzJBVXc)

1. Suger Mag
Cabin: 7182
Stephanie/David
No allergies
Celebrating 20th wedding anniversary

2. Cabin: 7180
Atticus (M18)/ Charis (F12)
No allergies
Celebrating High School Graduation

3. Disneydeux
Cabin # 10066
Steve/Aimee/Dayvon (11)/Katy (9)/Jaylen (7)
No allergies

4. CaptJackFan
Cabin # 12504
Wendy/ Tim/ Jacob (M12)/ Samuel (M10)
No allergies
Celebrating birthdays: Jacob and Samuel

5. Barb and Kenny (CapJackFan Parents)
Cabin # 12004
Barb/ Kenny
No allergies
Celebrating Birthday: Kenny

6. Mpharj
Cabin # Don't know yet
Katie/ Miranda (F18)/ Noah (M12)
No food allergies

7. Lizzy'sMom
Cabin # 6570
Andrea/ Joe/Lizzy (F8)
No food allergies
Does not drink alcohol

8. gcoolie
cabin#'s: 8574/8576
Gretchen/Scott/Hanna (F15)/ Will (M11)
no allergies

9. Edited to move kids to same FE (gcoolie above)

10. cabin#'s: 8578
Phyllis/Allen
no allergies

11. DISFaninMI
Cabin # 2528
Steve/ Jackie/ Ryan (M5) / Brandon (M1)
No Allergies

12. Howard & Sally
Cabin # 2040
Howard/ Sally
No Allergies
Celebrating their 45th Wedding Anniversary!

13. Tracy et. al.
Cabin # 2538
Tracey/ Gabriella [Gabi] (F2) /Jennifer
Tracey: severe allergies to any milk or fish products
Tracey celebrating birthday

14. Thumpersmom
Cabin: 6576
Kristina/ Clark/ Kyle (M17)/ Savannah (F7)
No Allergies
Celebrating our 21st Anniversary (Kristina-Clark) and Savannah's First Cruise

15. Cheryl and Karl
Cabin Number 6574
Cheryl/ Karl
No Allergies-Karl is a diabetic
Celebrating 65th birthday's (both) and 46th Anniversary

16. CADisneyfamily
Cabin #: 6534
Mike/Tina/Rebecca (F13)/Joseph (M7)
No food allergies
Celebrating 18th anniversary, Birthdays (Tina and Rebecca),and Joseph's 1st Disney cruise

17. KITKATKATALAC12
Cabin # 8662
Mary/Drew(21)/Katherine (F18)
No allergies
Celebrating Katherine's 18th birthday and Graduation

18. Brittanyelena
Cabin #8572
Joyce /Brittany(F18)
No allergies
Celebrating: Birthdays: Brittany's 19th and Joyce's

19. DanaD27
Cabin# 8063/8065
Tony, Dina/Alex (F16)/Maddy (F13)
No allergies

20. jonida3
Cabin # 7054 and 7056 (one FE)
Terri/ Chuck/ Jon (M19)/ Nick (M17)/ David (M15)
No allergies

21. eyelovemusiq
Cabin# 8592
Katrina/ Brandyn/ Musiq (M6)
No allergies

22. itsbecauseimcute
Cabin# 7022
Tom/ Amberlee
No Allergies
Does not drink alcohol
Celebrating 6th Anniversary (7/28)

23. MintJulepGuy
Cabin #5650
Jared/ Scott
No allergies

24. DuckMom
Cabin #9008
Jamie/ Brian/ Evan (M8)/ Colin (M4)
No allergies
First time cruise for all of us, but no special celebrations

25. karmadow
Cabin #10632
Kari/Paul/Sydney (5)/Owen (9)
No allergies

26. jhart901
Cabin: 9057
Jamie)/ Jordan (12M)/ Jalen (11M)
Celebrating birthday: Jordan
No food allergies

27. Cabin:
Saul/Jeraldine
cabin # 7502
Celebrating birthday: Jeraldine
No food allergies

28. ohiomouselover
Cabin## 6128
Adult/Adult/Luke (M11)/ Megan (F6)
Celebrating birthday: Luke (July 20th)
No food allergies

29. oatmealdiva
Cabin # 8152
Amy/ Paul / Myles (M12)
No food allergies

30. rthomasson
Cabin #:2513
Regina/Robert/Aaron(M 11) / Evan (M 9)
No allergies
Celebrating Anniversary

31. The Ferrells
Cabin: 10588
Karen/ Jim/ Devine (F16)/ Luke (M12)/ Kelan (M12)
No Allergies
Celebrating Birthdays: Devine, Luke

32. TrustMeMom
Cabin: 9054
Tori / Austin (M23)/ Grace (F13)
No allergies

33. Cabin ## 10060
John/ Stacia/ Sophie (F9)/ Ellie (F7)/ Lucy (F5)
No allergies.

34. MOMTOAEKE
Cabin: 2516
Koren (Mom)/ Justin (Dad)
Allergies:SEVERE STRAWBERRY and PEAR ALLERGY, SO PLEASE NO FRUIT FLAVORED/SCENTED ITEMS
Celebrating 10th Anniversary

35. MOMTOAEKE-2
Cabins: 2518
Alexis (F17)/ Emily (F15)/ Keelyn (F9)/Erik (M6)
Allergies:SEVERE STRAWBERRY and PEAR ALLERGY, SO PLEASE NO FRUIT FLAVORED/SCENTED ITEMS
Celebrating birthday (Erik)

36. Cabin 8015
Bob/Debbie/ Zachary (M12)/ Justin (M9)
No allergies

37. Donna Taylor ... hey we could all use some pixie dust right?)
Cabin # 6170
Donna/ Allen
No Allergies
First Cruise

38. Donna Taylor Party 2... hey we could all use some pixie dust right?)
Cabin #6172
Jeni /Kevin /Emma (F11) / Kate (F8) / Christian M4)
No Allergies

Just so I'm not reinventing the wheel here...did anyone already make a breakdown as to the # of cabins, adults, kids age/sex, etc?

Just looking at the list again and realized we are separated into 3 cabins, which we are, but I only have one FE for our family of four. So there will only really be two for the three cabins. One for us, Gretchen, Scott, Hanna, and Will and another for Allen and Phyllis. If you are doing more of a group gift, we are only two is really what I am saying I guess.

Just looking at the list again and realized we are separated into 3 cabins, which we are, but I only have one FE for our family of four. So there will only really be two for the three cabins. One for us, Gretchen, Scott, Hanna, and Will and another for Allen and Phyllis. If you are doing more of a group gift, we are only two is really what I am saying I guess.

Okey Dokey... I edited the lists to put this in.:wave2:

Good Morning, My name is Donna Taylor and I am taking my first Disney cruise with my son. We are traveling with my daughter and her husband and 3 grandchildren, who are Disney cruise veterans. We just heard about fish extenders 2 days ago, and were anticipating joining a group- only to find the group is closed. Is there any way you would consider adding an additional family? I am not sure of the protocol, or how groups are formed. I eagerly await your reply.
Thank you
Donna Taylor

Good Morning, My name is Donna Taylor and I am taking my first Disney cruise with my son. We are traveling with my daughter and her husband and 3 grandchildren, who are Disney cruise veterans. We just heard about fish extenders 2 days ago, and were anticipating joining a group- only to find the group is closed. Is there any way you would consider adding an additional family? I am not sure of the protocol, or how groups are formed. I eagerly await your reply.
Thank you
Donna Taylor

This happened to our neighbors over spring break. The asked too late and the group wouldn't add them, so I am not sure who will decide that. I am good with it. We haven't made ours yet, so no big deal to me. What their group did was that a few people said it was ok and they just exchanged info between a few of them late. Either way, I will make you something!! :thumbsup2

Thank you
Donna Taylor

Hi Donna and welcome to your family. I agree with gcoolie and think occasionally in life we should always be allowed exception ;) Since we JUST closed... I think we can "open the door" a crack and allow you and your family to slip in. I will add your info into the FE extender. It is fine by me and I don't foresee most people having an issue with it. We are a big enough group that even if a tiny few are not able to squeeze you in, it will still be a load of fun. I can add you into mine and technically I was all done (I am a serious OCD overplanner). Since we are still assigning a few cabin numbers here and there the list is not utterly final. :rolleyes1 so I think the vast majority of our FE group will be fine with it.

I will need info from you ASAP, you can reply to this thread and I will update and put you into the lists.

For each FE that will be hung:

Names (last are very helpful) of all 21+
Names, genders and ages of children (under 21)
Cabins ## (please arrange according to each FE)
allergies/special notes we should be aware of
celebrations

My understanding of your party is this:

You (Donna Taylor)/ Son

Daughter/Husband/Child/Child/Child

Please feel free to ask any questions, we also have a FaceBook page going as well and some of the kids are doing penpals.

-Stephanie

Thank you so much. I will get all of our info together tomorrow and post.

Hi, even if you don't have a cabin yet that is ok... it is the names and ages that are the most important right now, so folks who are putting together gifts can take that into account.

:beach:

Hello again
Sorry to be so long getting our information out. My daughter and I are both teachers, and in the middle of end of year crazies!
My son Allen and I are in stateroom 6170; my daughter and her family are in 6172 , Jeni, Kevin, Emma (11) Kate (8) and Christian (4).
As I said before we are first timers, so any advice you can give will be much appreciated.
thanks
Donna Taylor

Hello again
Sorry to be so long getting our information out. My daughter and I are both teachers, and in the middle of end of year crazies!
My son Allen and I are in stateroom 6170; my daughter and her family are in 6172 , Jeni, Kevin, Emma (11) Kate (8) and Christian (4).
As I said before we are first timers, so any advice you can give will be much appreciated.
thanks
Donna Taylor

Added you all in. There is a google spreadsheet with a better breakdown:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At14o13hlOoMdFhNS0RhUGhZWFJqRjh6TmxiXzJBVXc#gid=0

There are lots of threads on FE gifts as well as the actual hanging Fish Extender:

Our exchange has no hard rules... No set doller amounts on the gifts, they can be Disney or non Disney... purchased or handmade... per cabin or per person... it is up to you. The point is to have fun. Here are some threads on the topic:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907032

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2473209&highlight=fish+extender+gift

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2919223&highlight=fish+extender+gift

I (college) and my husband (middle school) also teach so I understand the end of semester crazies. Welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter