FE Exchange Fantasy July 20, 2013

:cool1: omg, 16 days to go! I am spending my 4th of July weekend cruising the boards (pun intended)pixiedust:, wrapping up loose ends, and posting. So excited about FE's! So much fun to do! :grouphug: I asked for friend request for FB but I'm sure Aimee is busy today so if anyone else can friend me for the FB group, I'll be a happy DISer: Terri Fox Plano Texas:beach:

:cool1: omg, 16 days to go! I am spending my 4th of July weekend cruising the boards (pun intended)pixiedust:, wrapping up loose ends, and posting. So excited about FE's! So much fun to do! :grouphug: I asked for friend request for FB but I'm sure Aimee is busy today so if anyone else can friend me for the FB group, I'll be a happy DISer: Terri Fox Plano Texas:beach:
Friend me on FB Terri and I will add you :-) My info is Koren mae Schoenleber-Boström :-)

Brittany and Joyce Baldrica :D
Super excited to spend my 19th birthday with you all!!! Meet you soon!

Hi all. I need people's last name for my FE gifts. Please Direct message me via Dis or Facebook with your last name and cabin number. Thanks! Aimee

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey!!
The last name for my mom and I is Baldrica
Sorry it took so long to reply I've been out of town and unable to check the website! I hope it's not too late!

Working on fish extender gifts this weekend. I am repackaging candy but in a clean environment, using scoops only, so it will be completely sanitary. I plan on carrying it on. Security is going to wonder why I have 15 lbs of candy with me. 9/8 days to go! :rolleyes1Terri pirate:

What fun, I am so psyched... packed up the FE stuff along with my pirate gear... see you all on the Fantasy in a week from today!! If there are any changes to your cabin assignment please come to the meet and greet at 3pm on embarkation day (Goofy's sport deck) and let me know. See y'all real soon :beach:

Thank you all for such a wonderful first experience aboard Disney Cruise Line and with the Fish Extenders. Some of you were super thoughtful and went way beyond what we had anticipated - WOW!

We do hope that enjoyed the magnets that we created and shared for the FE exchange. If you want to view / print the entire set (20 in all), I have uploaded the .zip file with the 2 sheets, all of the original artwork used to create the magnets, and the individual .jpg files. Enjoy!

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxmpmk7slgd844l/UM_Friends_FishExtenders.zip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter