Favourite "secondary" Disney Character

Mine are Ray and Facilier's shadow (it totally counts, what are you talking about? :P) from the Princess and the Frog, the Cheshire Cat from both versions of Alice in Wonderland, Ilosovic Stayne from the new Alice in Wonderland, and Drake Stone from the new Sorcerer's Apprentice movie.

I'm sorry half my list is so obscure ^.^;;

I love the sidekicks!

Gurgi
Tito
Flounder
Chip (the teacup)
Rajah
Mushu
Tantor
Kirby (the baby alien in Chicken Little)
....and many more!

sailorstitch

The Mad Hatter. Im fascinated by the 1951 Animated Version. Didn't like Johny Depps Version at all.

Rafiki from The Lion King---such a wise madrill/baboon---I've always really loved the part where he whacks Simba and when Simba complains he says "Doesn't matter. It's in the past."

I also really like Abu from Aladdin and Gus and Jaq from Cinderella.

Jock and Trusty from Lady and the Tramp, Thomas from Pocahontas, Cogsworth and the dog/footstool from Beauty and the Beast, Scuttle - Little Mermaid, Bruno the dog from Cinderella and really obscure but King Richard from Robin Hood :)

Smee- Peter Pan
Meeko- Pocahantas
Raja- Aladdin
Ray- The Princess and he Frog
Gus- Cinderella

Mine best characters are,

Gurgi from The Black Cauldron and Flounder from The Little Mermaid.
Tantor
Tito
Flounder
Rajah

When I was a kid, my favorite character was the Beauty and the Beast Lumiere. I have always been disappointed with his human form, though. He looks much better than a candlestick. Then again, maybe you feel differently if he did not use a bunch of strange-looking people. Of all the enchanted items, although I think that a little French maid got the best price. It looks nice, if somewhat dorky as a feather, but man, wow, no wonder Lumiere continue to move him around.

I love Louis from The Princess and the Frog. He makes me smile and giggle and if i ever found a plushie version of him I would buy it and cuddle it all night! :woohoo:

I love Squirt in Finding Nemo and Mr. Pricklepants in Toy Story 3

Shane gray - Joe Jonas (This is my favorite character)
Nate - Nick Jonas(This is my favorite secondary character)

In Camp rock 2 movie...

Maximus from Tangled cracked me up! Loved him. Also Linguini from Ratatouille and Guido from Cars ("pitstop!"). And of course Mushu. And Scuttle from Little Mermaid.

Dory from Nemo. Fairies from Sleeping Beauty. Merlin from Sword in the Stone. Magic rocks.

Lumiere and Cogsworth!!! These guys seriously should have had their own show--they would have put legendary comedy duos like Abbot & Costello or Laurel & Hardy to shame!!!

Also, Admiral Boom from Mary Poppins was great. Uncle Albert could have used another scene or two as well.

I've always loved little Michael (the baby brother) from Peter Pan - so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter