Favourite "secondary" Disney Character

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by fallen_angel727, Sep 28, 2010.

1. fallen_angel727

fallen_angel727 Here you leave today and enter the world of yester

So I was wondering...everyone has a favourite Disney character. But who is your favourite secondary character? Those ones that are clearly not main characters and have only a small part in Disney movies.

I'll start...my absolute favourite is Little Brother and the cricket from Mulan. I :lovestruc them :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dervis

Dervis Mouseketeer

I always liked Mulan's sidekicks; Mushu, Kri-kee, and Khan. Also, Mo from Wall-E. Hes just awesome! :goodvibes

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I've always liked Gurgi from The Black Cauldron and Flounder from The Little Mermaid.

5. themermaidgirl

themermaidgirl Mouseketeer

YESYESYES! Gurgi was amazing!
    Munchins and crunchins!

6. j&j620

j&j620 DIS Veteran

Carpet from Aladdin and pretty much all of the animated objects from Beauty and the Beast.

7. Pluto the Pup

Pluto the Pup Earning My Ears

Jock and Trusty from Lady and the Tramp, Rhino from Bolt, and Flora, Fauna and Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty.

8. RedRosePrincess

RedRosePrincess Mouseketeer

Sebastian from Little Mermaid, Abu from Aladdin, and Cogsworth & Lumiere from Beauty & the Beast

9. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

;) Of course my first love is Mr. Ray from Nemo, then the precious cajun lightening bug-- Ray, from Princess and the Frog.

10. Queenofspoons

Queenofspoons Dreaming of Disney World

Lumiere, Ray the Firefly, Zero (TNBC), Dormouse (orginal alice), Dug from up, and the upcoming Pascal the Camelon from tangled

11. julayla

julayla Earning My Ears

Possibly The King from Cars. He's famous and darn good at what he does, but he doesn't let any of that go to his head. Nice, easy-going, but tell-it-like-it-is personality.

Or Chef Skinner from Ratatouille. He's not a flat-out bad guy. He's just a slightly unpleasant person who's insecure, suspicious, excitable, and trying hard to keep his cash cow. He's funny and quirky enough for me to like.

Yeah, yeah, Pixar, not hardcore Disney, but there it is. ;)

When I was a kid, Lumiere was my favorite character in Beauty and the Beast. I was always disappointed by his human form, though. He looks so much better as a candelabra. Then again, maybe I'd feel differently if he wasn't wearing such a funny-looking outfit. Of all the enchanted objects, though, I think the little French maid got the best deal. She looks cute if slightly dorky as a feather duster, but as a human, wow, no wonder Lumiere kept chasing her around.

12. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

Mittens and Rhino from Bolt, Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Buck from Home on the Range and Meeko from Pocahontas

13. natcat117

natcat117 Mouseketeer

I've always liked Slim from A Bug's Life. "Tra-la-la-la-la, spring is in the air, and I am a flower...with nothing interesting to say." :lmao:

Charlotte was my favorite character in The Princess and the Frog. I wish she had a meet and greet! She had the funniest lines in the movie.

14. tweedlemom

tweedlemom DIS Veteran

Frozone (Incredibles), Figaro (Pinocchio), Fish out of Water (Chicken Little), Gus Gus (Cinderella), Hyenas (Lion King), Emile (Ratatouille), Scuttle (Little Mermaid) and Lizzie (Cars) to name a few! :goodvibes

15. LoodlesNoodles

LoodlesNoodles DIS Veteran

Napolean and Lafayette from The Aristocats, the fairies from Sleeping Beauty, Gurgi from the Black Cauldron, Archimedes from Sword in the Stone

16. j&j620

j&j620 DIS Veteran

How about his wife, Honey? She's never even on the screen and she has some great lines!

"Greater good? I am your WIFE! I'm the greatest GOOD you are ever gonna get!" :rotfl2:

17. danielephant

danielephant 2nd Trip in January!!!!

Gus from cinderella :)

18. tweedlemom

tweedlemom DIS Veteran

Honey?
    What?
    Where is my supersuit?
    What?
    WHERE IS MY SUPERSUIT?
    Oh, I put it away.
    YOU PUT IT AWAY???
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

19. Mickeysgirl34

Mickeysgirl34 "Times and conditions change so rapidly that we mu

I've had love for Tinkerbell,but she has to be my second because I kind of learned to hate her a little bit...
    OR
    My second favorite has to be Mike & Sulley from Monsters,INC. I love that movie :-)

20. jmjousley

jmjousley Mouseketeer

Kari from Incredibles, Dot from Bugs Life, and yes definitely Ray from Princess and the Frog.

Sharon

21. Rose DiVerona

Rose DiVerona "If you finally found your laughing place...how co

Timon and Pumbaa from "The Lion King"--

"What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" :rotfl:

Those two are great!