Favourite Buffalo Airport Hotel?

How will it work up to 90 bucks? Do you have to pay taxes on wag jag deals? I did not think so. Anyway if it is 90 bucks then for 8 bucks more you get breakfast with The Trinity Deal and not sure the 20 bucks will cover breakie at the HI. Interestingly I just purchased thru Trinity and was very impressed with their emailing etc. however they are the same chain and I can cancel. Hmmm. Need to check this deal out more. Thanks for posting it:)

I am booked at Staybridge through Trinity, and thought about changing to this as well. But with 5 of us it works out better at Staybridge. I had called the manager there and he said he put us in a bigger room, and the only way that would change is if they were sold out, which he doubted. Breakie is included and it is just for us to sleep we have to be at the airport for 6 am!

How will it work up to 90 bucks? Do you have to pay taxes on wag jag deals? I did not think so. Anyway if it is 90 bucks then for 8 bucks more you get breakfast with The Trinity Deal and not sure the 20 bucks will cover breakie at the HI. Interestingly I just purchased thru Trinity and was very impressed with their emailing etc. however they are the same chain and I can cancel. Hmmm. Need to check this deal out more. Thanks for posting it:)

It says on the WagJag that it did not include taxes. The trinity deal is excellent but we've always left too early for breakfast anyway. Also, though ti is 98 all in right now for the Trinity deal.. it isn't always. On one of our trips at least it was 129. So this may work out better for some nights depending when you are going.:)

It says on the WagJag that it did not include taxes. The trinity deal is excellent but we've always left too early for breakfast anyway. Also, though ti is 98 all in right now for the Trinity deal.. it isn't always. On one of our trips at least it was 129. So this may work out better for some nights depending when you are going.:)

Alright that makes sense now. I'm actually looking forward to trying this hotel and as I said, I was skeptical of booking through a 3rd party but I recevied confirmations from an email address that was tied to the hotel itself, and the booking went smoothly and emails answered in a very timely manner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter