Favorite Treats at Magic Kingdom

Maybe it's not exactly a "treat".. but the "substitute Main St Bakery" they've set up at the former Noodle Station serves beignets in the morning. I'm in love with them. I know they're at POFQ too!

I have only seen these in AK in recent years. Where would I find one in MK?

As a kid in the 70's these were the only frozen treats that I remember them having at MK. It was a big deal when we got to buy one. I would love to eat one at MK for the memories.

I know exactly what you mean!!! As a kid in the 70's eating one sent me straight to hog heaven! I've gotten them at the ice cream cart up by the Partners statue. They had them last year, and I sure hope they do this year because I tend to bee-line straight for them.

Cinnamon Roll from Main Street Bakery. Milk Chocolate caramel at Karamell -Kuche in Germany. Mickey Ice Cream bar. Ghirardelli chocolate ice cream in sugar cone at Downtown Disney. Swirl soft serve ice cream at Auntie Gravities Galactic Goodies. I have a serious sweet tooth. :)

The nutella and fruit waffle looks absolutely amazing must put that on my list of things to try when we go. Good thing we do a lot of walking while there otherwise think I might put on 10lbs with all the treats I am aiming to try. They sell dole whips at the Poly as well don't they? Just wondering as we are staying SoG and thought I could wander across and try one there. :cool1:

Please tell me they have chocolate covered frozen bananas in WDW! They are definitely one of the reasons I go to DL every year!!

serino4disney said:
Please tell me they have chocolate covered frozen bananas in WDW! They are definitely one of the reasons I go to DL every year!!

Yup!! My ds still calls them "the best breakfast ever!"

for me, a "treat" of any kind from Main St Bakery along with a frozen latte was a must do. Very sad that Stinkbucks is going to be there now. :sad:

Me too. Huge cinnamon roll, cookies, cupcakes or muffins. Still not happy about Starbucks. I don't want something I can buy whenever I want. There is nothing magical about Starbucks. I admit it, I'm not a coffee drinker. But putting a coffee shop where a bakery was, I just still don't understand it. Never will.

Still not happy about Starbucks. I don't want something I can buy whenever I want. There is nothing magical about Starbucks. I admit it, I'm not a coffee drinker....

So you don't want something that you can get at home, yet you DON'T get it at home. Did you think about the people who do?
WDW has no shortage of cookies, cupcakes, rolls, muffins, etc... But there is a serious shortage of palatable coffee. This place will be packed!!

Well, if it has to be MK, it would be a Dole whip float and the ice cream sundae in a waffle bowl. Which by the way is quite a bargain, sometimes we share one unless the DH is really hungry, we get two.
Other parks, caramel corn, and kaki gori in Epcot, Butterfinger cupcake in HS, and a Mickey bar in AK.

I can't even think of my favorite treat because I'm completely salivating over the pictures and posts! Does anyone have a picture of the Dumbo cupcake? I bet it's adorable!

Funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream at Sleepy Hollow at a table pulled up to the wall waiting for the parade and Wishes. Guess we have to go with the nutella waffle now - looks awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter