Favorite Treats at Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mtgdisney, May 1, 2013.

1. TTA Rider Matt

TTA Rider Matt Earning My Ears

Sleepy Hollow's chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich is just...man, I want one...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DizzDoll

DizzDoll DIS Veteran

And what is this with which you tempt me??????

4. Radiorox

Radiorox Live from the city of Magic.

Dole Whip! Yum!!!

5. 2Pirates2Princesses

2Pirates2Princesses DIS Veteran

I :love: Dole whip floats! So much so that I shamelessly ate two in a row on our last trip :laughing:

6. OrangeU

OrangeU Mouseketeer

It's just left of Magic Carpets of Aladdin, to the right of the Enchanted Tiki Room. I'm definitely getting a Citrus Swirl when we go there in December. DW is getting a Dole Whip, while I get the CS and we're gonna "share". :rotfl2::rotfl:

7. melifeld

melifeld Mouseketeer

We tried the Dole Whip float on our last trip. It really isn't for me.

My faves are:

Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel
    Popcorn popcorn::

And at Epcot - the most under rated snack of all time - The American Dream from Fife and Drum Tavern. YUM!!!!!

And now I must try the chocolate covered pineapple and the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich. How have I not known about these? They sound sooooo good! On the list for the upcoming trip!

8. beer dave

beer dave Master of the obvious

I know it is not MK, but Caramel bars at werthers in Germany are amazing!

9. HubbDave

HubbDave Remember, no matter where you go, there you are

Can you describe the American Dream? I have never heard of this one...

10. Cotillard

Cotillard Mouseketeer

11. HubbDave

HubbDave Remember, no matter where you go, there you are

I can feel my blood sugar going up just looking at it. Yummy!

12. Sleepyhappyandgrumpy

Sleepyhappyandgrumpy Mouseketeer

Two years ago at Halloween - Pumpkin shaped cookies covered with chocolate? I'm not sure. Might as well have been crack. I got some at DTD and on Main St. Amazing.

And anything from the caramel shop in Germany. That place smells like heaven.

[​IMG]

13. Cotillard

Cotillard Mouseketeer

::yes::

:rotfl2:

14. Primrosepower

Primrosepower Mouseketeer

What is kaki gori?

15. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

Are the dole whips all pineapple my son is allergic to pineapple all we here abought is these things I feel so bad he can't try one " he is 13" I even made reservations at 50 prime just for the milk shakes for him " icecream is his fave thing on earth" this is our first trip to Disney. We are on the DDP any good suggestions for snacks at all the parks?

16. kris4360

kris4360 DIS Veteran

Try the citrus swirl at Sunshine tree terrace. It's orange instead of poneapple and just as good! also the caramel popcorn at karamel kuche in epcot!

17. melifeld

melifeld Mouseketeer

Yes. If you have not tried the American Dream, you are in for a treat. I do not normally even like slushies, but this one is awesome.

18. jsebsirois

jsebsirois DIS Veteran

Smore's Square is a graham cookie under a thick marshmallow covered with chocolate.

19. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

Sounds yummy!!

20. princesspiglet

princesspiglet DIS Veteran

21. RedHeadedFairy

RedHeadedFairy DIS Veteran

Tried the egg rolls in Adventureland this weekend - nothing unique, but it was a nice change from other treats. They were fresh & easy to snack on while we walked.

Finally got the Sleepy Hollow chicken waffle sandwich & YUMMM! This will definitely be tops on my list for an indulgent savory snack. It's huge but too spicy for DD so I didn't end up splitting it like I expected. Since I had read such great reviews here I knew to order the slaw on the side rather keeping it on the sandwich & I'm glad - I wouldn't have liked it on.

We grabbed chili cheese nachos at Pecos Bills during the parade & that'll be a must-do from now on as well. DD LOVED the chili.

American Dream at Epcot was wonderful & I wasn't sure we'd like it at all with the ice cream/slushy mix. It was blazing hot on Saturday & it hit the spot perfectly.

First Dole Whip, yay! Also a big favorite, we laughed at how the line for Dole Whips needs a FP station! We waited longer there than for many rides, :eek:

We tried some of the treats in the candies from Big Top Treats - DH got fudge & DD got cake pops. We intended to go back for the chocolate covered pineapple spears but were too full when we got back by there again, so they are top of the list for next trip. :cheer2: