Favorite thing you love, and what you most dislike, about your home resort?

SSR
Like: Since we drive I love being able to park right outside my building.
Dislike: Bus rides, multiple stops within resort (due to spread out style) and distance from parks can mean longer time on the bus.

OKW-
like: busing when staying in/near HH section...room size and layout...parking at building
dislike: theme and colors...fake wood flooring is noisy...can't walk/boat to a park

HHI-
like: we can easily drive there...love the island...rooms are lovely
dislike: rooms with balcony overlooking pool as it is noisy...parking spots are limited and too small...weekends cost way more points than weekdays

BWV-
like: walking to 2 parks...plenty of dining nearby...standard view saves points
dislike: parking...long hallways...busing stinks

OKW: My first love! I feel the magic every time of being "Welcomed Home"!
Likes: Two real Beds and lots of space in studios; also love being able to park close to room.
Dislikes: Some rooms are not well insulated and you can hear the buses well into the night.

BWV: My crown jewel! I always feel special and excited when I drive up to the porte cochere to check in!
Likes: Location, Location, Location! And the decor of the entire resort is so well themed.
Dislikes: Parking can be a pain when there is an event. DVC guests get pushed out to the far parking lots; also the rooms are NEVER ready early and sometimes not on time.

AKV (Kidani): A wonderful resort which transports you to another world and culture!
Likes: Club Level Access... the one reason I bought here! (OK, the animals and overall theme are pretty awesome, too!) Have to mention that BOMA and JIKO are equally amazing. Also really like the covered parking garage.
Dislikes: Savanna view rooms are becoming more disappointing with no actual animal sightings from our room the last 3 times we stayed there. (Seeing a few birds and rabbits, does not really do it for me!)

SSR
Likes - that it IS large enough for us to be able to find something available even at the last minute and that the grounds are impeccable. I also think that for the most part the point charts are reasonable (was better before the last big change where they jacked up the Treehouse points).
Dislike - that it's always being "dissed" by people who don't even own there.

OKW like the size of the rooms,love the big balconies,love the boat to DTD,love the laid back feeling.
Dislike the bathroom access through the MBR in some one BRs, the lack of food choices.

BWV like the location to two parks,night time entertainment and the Bakery
Dislike shared bus service to MK,AK and DTD.

BCV:
Like: Proximity to EPCOT
Dislike: Compared to VGF, it is showing its age.

VGF:
Like: Proximity to MK/TOTWL/dining at Poly
Dislike: Lack of a dedicated DVC pool (I LOVE the DVC pool at BCV)

Only one PVB owner has responded.

Where are the responses from the other PVB owners?

SSR- Love to walk around, it is so peaceful, and the walk to DD is great.
Having to take a bus to every park.

AKL- The view, sitting on the balcony and watching the animals. Ease of getting to Jiko's.
Can't walk anywhere.

BLT- Walk to MK, monorail to Epcot and other resorts.
Wish that I didn't feel like I was going to slide off the couch when I sit on it.

AKV
Love the overall theming. Takes you away from the park concrete feel.

Hate no QS in Kidani.

BCV:
Like: location, SAB, overall vibe
Dislike: condition of villas and lack of refurbishment

OKW
Dislikes: Too spread out, noisy depending on room location.

GF
Love everything about it resort .. Monorail .. Closeness to mk .. Restautants..

BLT

Like - Transportation. Ease of walking to/from MK. Monorail to T&TC & other monorail resorts. Boat to WL & FW.

Dislike - Lack of sheer curtains. Either no privacy or dark room.

BWV:

Like: Location close to 2 parks; boardwalk view category
Dislike: One set of elevators.

SSR
Love the beautiful grounds, decor in the rooms, parking close to my room, pools are great!

Don't love the smallish rooms and tiny balconies, wish they were as big as OKW

BLT

Like - atmosphere
Dislike - amount of points for certain rooms that barely fit in a category.

BWV
Like....The quiet pool area...we practically live there during our stays!!
Dislike....A true counter service option, bakery is good for what it offers but would love more options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter