Favorite thing you love, and what you most dislike, about your home resort?

BLT
Like: A view of the monorail whenever you have an even number room.
Dislike: Lack of a shelf or built-in in the tub/shower area for toiletries you'll use while bathing.

SSR:
Like: Parking is close
Dislike: Size and distance to main building

BLT:
Like: Upper floor views, especially the lake,
Dislike: Pool ....it seems cold and loud....rather pool hop to someplace quieter.

BLT:
- Proximity to MK, Monorail, bus stops for other resorts
- Small studios, state of fixtures (durability), challenge of getting standard view rooms

BWV:
- Proximity to Epcot, Pool and clown waterslide, access to restaurants and activities, bakery!
- Parking situation

AKV: (Kidani Village)
Like: Extra bathroom in 1&2 Bdr (love actually), animals, covered parking, pool.
Dislike: Dark decor, looooooong hallways.

HHI:
Like: Absolutely everything, except.........
Dislike: The parking!!!!

BCV:
Like: SAB, location
Dislike: lack of food options at BC Marketplace - will go to BW bakery instead

AKV (Kidani):
Like: extra bathroom in 1BRs, and the animals
Dislike: long walks down the hallways

AKV:

LIKE: Love the large, long balconies at Kidani and how peaceful it is sitting on them and having a glass of wine. The extra bathroom in the 1 and 2BR is nice, too. And the option for concierge and value . . .

DISLIKE: Getting a room at the end of the necklace at Kidani (we had the last studio closest to Jambo one December! Great exercise!).

VGC

Like: Proximity to the parks and overlook into DCA

Dislike: Proximity to outside world and reality

VGF
Like...design and decor of resort. Beautiful!
Dislike...competition for booking studios at 11months.

SSR

Like: Close parking and proximity to DTD, theme/decor, Tree Houses. The bad rep it has for being the most disliked resort. The less people want to stay there, the better chance I have of booking last minute getaways :teeth:

Dislike: Limited parking at Tree Houses

AKV

Like: Theme and decor of lobby (Jambo).

So much to do at the resort that you can have a vacation without ever going to a park. Having coffee on the balcony while watching giraffe, zebra, okapi etc. Jiko! Value rooms AND club rooms. It's my favorite resort.!

Dislike: Rooms are a bit dark and could use better lighting.

VGF

Like: Decor and theme is just beautiful! Love the bathrooms LOL Monorail access.

Dislike: Point cost to stay is higher than our other home resorts.

BCV

Like: Walk to Epcot, especially during F&W. Stormalong Bay, Proximity to Flying Fish and Trattoria al Forno

Dislike: Can't think of anything to dislike.

Favorite thing you love, and what you most dislike, about your home resort?

http://i235.*************************************Misc/No1LikeDislikeHR.png

This is a simple, two-part question regarding your home resort(s).

• What is the #1 thing you love about your home resort? :lovestruc

• What is the #1 thing you dislike about your home resort? :worried:

Answer the question for each home resort (if you own at more than one).

Although a simple question, I find it’s very difficult to limit the answer to just one thing I love, or just one thing I dislike. Let’s try, however!

Reply in the form:

BCV:
Love - xxx
Dislike - xxx

http://i235.*************************************Misc/Nbr1LikeDislike.png​
SSR - LUV everything about it, especially the busses - no dislikes

BWV: Love the atmosphere and it's proximity to our favorite park, Epcot. Dislike the walk from the parking lot.
SSR: Love Congress Park and the view to Downtown Disney. Con is that it's just too quiet for me.
Vero Beach: Very relaxing, endless beach walking, beautiful pool, great area restaurants. Con: I'm not crazy for Shutters or Green Cabin (other than an evening drink and ocean view). Wish they had more on site options.
VWL: Love the atmosphere, the nightly light parade on the lake, the big pool and proximity to MK is nice. Enjoy the small boats to rent and zip around the lake. Dislike the view from the villas. OK if you're a squirrel I suppose.
AK: Love the animals and the theming. Dislike how far away it is from everything. Definitely need a rental car when staying there.

BLT
LOVE: Proximity to MK
DISLIKE: Pool is cold

Frequent Visitor to AKL- Should have bought points here :)
LOVE: Theming
DISLIKE: No Counter Service at Kidani

VWL
Like the peacefulness, serenity and the feelings it invokes in me each time I walk into the lobby
Dislike the bus system

BWV
Like the close proximity to 2 parks
Dislike parking and bus system

BWV

Like: The energy - feels like something spectacular is going to happen any second
Dislike: Not having a CS inside the resort

SSR

Like: DD right there, I can get WPE takeout endlessly - Um yum!
Dislike: Outdoor hallways and always seems like too many points to me

VGC

Like: The proximity is fantastic. You can get soaked on Grizzly River Rapids and be back to you room in 5 minutes to change. I love the decor, the restaurants, even how quiet it is, even with World of Color going off outside your window.

Dislike: Sorry, there's nothing I dislike. Maybe the number of points you have to use to get rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter