Favorite Snacks

At MK our favorite snacks are the chocolate chip cookie icecream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow (warm cookies make the icecream a little melty - yum!) and the smoothies at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland. Both can be had for a snack credit.

We also had a lot of frozen lemonades which can be found at assorted places throughout all the parks for a snack credit. It's a refreshing treat on a hot afternoon.

Goofy's Candy Company at DTD is definitely the place to spend leftover snack credits if you have them. And definitely worth the trip even if you don't have any snack credits :)

Happy snacking!

schoolbread.jpg
[/IMG]

School Bread.

Hot Fudge Sundae at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland & chocolate covered frozen banana which I had in AK, but I think they have them at a lot of the snack carts in the partks.

Definatley the Mickey Bar!! Also the Dole Whips in Magic Kingdom's Adventureland are very good! :cool1:

My 2 must do snacks every trip:

Dole Whip float from Aloha Isle

Churro in AK

Yummy Yummy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter