Favorite Snacks

bebelle

DIS Veteran
We are in the process of planning our May trip. We are making a list of all the snacks we want to be sure to indulge in! popcorn::Please share with me your not to miss snacks at the parks. Be sure to include any beverages!

Dole Whip (MK)
Root Beer Float Auntie Gravity Ice Cream Shop Tommorowland
Root Beer Float at Animal Kingdom because it comes with souvenir straw
Frozen Tea slushie in China at Epcot

Can't miss the create-your-own-snacks @ goofys candy company at downtown disney... Also at downtown disney @ ghiradellis, DH and I always make sure to get a chocolate milk. Its not on the menu but they make the BEST chocolate milk in the world!!!!!!!

If you are on the DP upgrade your Dole Whip to a Dole Whip Float.

Goofy's Candy Shop for the Create your own treats.

MK: Dole Whip float from Aloha Isle and ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow

DS: white chocolate, raspberry, macadamia nut cookie from the Villain's candy store or hot cheese filled/jalapeno pretzel

Epcot: School Bread from Norway, chocolate covered caramel cashew cluster from Germany, kaki gori in Japan, Napoleon from French bakery, grey goose slushie from France, hot coated nuts from the stand on the right as you enter World Showcase

DTD: Doh Bar (fried Snickers), anything from Goofy's Candy Store, but especially chocolate covered mint slab smoothy

I have to get popcorn every day when we're in WDW. My favorite drink is a frozen tea slushie near China at Epcot. Yum!

The cream cheese danish at the Main Street Bakery in MK. The pastry isn't flaky like a regular danish, it's more like a sweet bread. I don't know what it is about it, but I have to eat 2 or 3 every trip.

I love funnel cakes and ice cream (messy but worth it).
My daughter (7) says - turkey legs, mickey bars and ... mashed potatoes!!!:rotfl:

Interesting question!

*The spicy cheese stuffed pretzel at Min and Bill's Dockside - Hollywood Studios!!!!

*Dole Whip Float and Coke Flat at Aloha Isle at MK

*Popcorn anywhere!!

*Potstickers in China counter service

*Fish and Chips in England - (we split it as a snack)

*Schoolbread in Norway.

Great, now I am starving!!!! :rotfl:

Mickey Bars have to be #1, but we always have to get the Minute Maid Frozen Strawberry Lemonade cups. They have them at Pizzafari at AK and a few other places. Also, at Main St Bakery I love the chocolate mousse cake and a caramel apple from DHS Beverly Sunset Sweet Spells!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Not at the parks, but our favourite Disney snacks are from Goofy's Candy Company in Downtown Disney.

The make-your-own treats alone are worth the trip from Canada :worship:.

The process:
2009DisneyWorldVacation506.jpg

The finished product:
2009DisneyWorldVacation511.jpg

There are many choices to choose from, all customized to your own personal tastes. My sweet tooth has never been so happy :love:.

As for snacks at the parks....our faves there were the rootbeer floats at the ice cream parlour on Main Street at MK :lovestruc, and the cheese stuffed pretzels at AK :banana:.

Not at the parks, but our favourite Disney snacks are from Goofy's Candy Company in Downtown Disney.

The make-your-own treats alone are worth the trip from Canada :worship:.

The process:
2009DisneyWorldVacation506.jpg

The finished product:
2009DisneyWorldVacation511.jpg

There are many choices to choose from, all customized to your own personal tastes. My sweet tooth has never been so happy :love:.

As for snacks at the parks....our faves there were the rootbeer floats at the ice cream parlour on Main Street at MK :lovestruc, and the cheese stuffed pretzels at AK :banana:.

That makes me so happy I could cry!! :woohoo: How much was that?

That makes me so happy I could cry!! :woohoo: How much was that?

If you are on the dining plan, each one of these beauties is just one snack credit. Between the 3 of us, we literally had 11 snacks left to use up on our final night at Disney. So we headed off to DTD to load up on these goodies to take home to some special people as souvenirs. My mom said it was soooo much better than a t-shirt :lmao:.

If you're paying out of pocket, I think they were $3-something.

You start with either:
- a caramel apple
- pretzel rods
- marshmallows
- a gingerbread Mickey cookie
- a Mickey rice krispie
- a giant fudge cookie (vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter)

You can have it dipped in:
- milk chocolate
- white chocolate
- dark chocolate

The have it topped with your choice of:
- rainbow sprinkles
- mini white and dark chocolate chips
- crushed peanuts
- crushed pecans
- crushed Oreos
- mini M&M's
- crushed Butterfingers
- Rieces Pieces

And finally drizzled in:
- milk chocolate
- white chocolate
- caramel

My DS and DH each got the giant fudge cookie, and they were ENORMOUS. DH (who's 6'4" tall and 275 pounds...not a small man and with a HUGE appetite) could barely finish his.

Nicest of all was that they boxed them all up, so they travelled so well (both back to the resort, and home in the carry-on). :banana:

Have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter