FAVORITE RIDE?

It's hard to pick just 1, so here is my top 5 in no peticular order

from MK: Big Thunder RR, Space MT
from EP: Soarin'
from HS: Rock n Roller Coaster
from AK: Expedition Everest

can't wait to ride 7 mines for the 1st time this November!

Scott

For me, it is definitely Splash Mountain. Shameless plug, but I actually wrote a 2-part post on my blog on the history, backstory and review of Splash Mountain that you can read here. But, long story short, I love the way it combines family and thrill ride elements, intricate story-telling, tons of audioanimatronics, and some fantastic music (and a satisfying 11 minute ride duration helps too).

Great blog post! Splash is my favorite attraction (anywhere, ever) and I'm really enjoying reading this & learning a lot! Thank you for sharing!

Since I thought it was just a corkscrew, I guess it really is over quickly and painlessly...:rolleyes1

MK - BTMRR
AK - EE
DHS - R'n'R followed by TOT (because I like doing the coin trick)

Kilimanjaro Safari - not even a question about it!

And then a whole bunch duking it out for 2nd place:

Crushin Gusher
Living With The Land
Soarin
Toy Story
Downhill Double Dippers
Teamboat Springs
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids
Summit Plumet
Slushin Gusher

By park by family member:
Me
MK - Haunted Mansion
EC - Soarin'
DHS - Tower of Terror
AK - Expedition Everest
Overall - Tower of Terror - love everything from the queue to the gift shop at the end

DS13
MK - Space Mountain
EC - Test Track
DHS - Rockin Rollercoaster
AK - Expedition Everest
Overall - Test Track - in May he rode single rider over and over again for over 2 hours

DS5
MK - Splash Mountain
EC - Test Track
DHS - Toy Story Midway Mania
AK - Dinosaur
Overall - Dinosaur - In December at his request we rode 5 times straight

DW - has no favorites - just goes so she can have an excuse to eat giant cupcakes for breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter