FAVORITE RIDE?

MK - Used to be Big Thunder Mountain but after my last trip and doing 7 Dwarfs Mine Train I gotta say….MINE TRAIN! I could ride it all day.

Epcot – Test Track

HS – Tower of Terror

AK – Expedition Everest

Last edited:
Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain

Just absolute phoenominal theming in the mansion (and its such a delight for me to come out of the bright sun of Florida and enter this cool dark space for awhile). Nice relaxing trip and so much to see. Never gets old.

Splash Mountain to me is just the perfect merging of a classic ride that's fun (the log flume) with Disney theming/animatronics- its a nice lengthy experience for your money (and wait time :)

Haunted Mansion....so much going on with lots of details. So fun, and you notice something new everytime.

Close seconds are Big Thunder Mountain Run and Test Track

MK: Space Mountain
HS: ToT
AK: Expedition Everest
EP: I don't really have a favorite

My top three- sorry couldn't limit to one

Rockin Roller Coaster. I just love it. Always make a point to go to HS a couple times to ride it.
Buzz is next, I actually like it more than Toy Story.
Tower of terror completes my top 3.

MK Splash Mtn
EP Spaceship Earth
HS Great Movie Ride
AK Festival of the Lion King

By park:

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean; but only because I haven't gotten soaked yet.
Epcot: Mission Space (#1 favorite ride in Disney)
HS: Tower of Terror (#2 favorite ride)
AK: Festival of the Lion King, (followed closely by Expedition Everest)

I'm going to say this and just about everyone here is going to think I'm a loon. Ready? Great Movie Ride. LOVE GMR! I have to ride it at least twice each trip so I can get both the gangster and the bandit. I love the updates to the queue and the ride, but loved it before, too. I love everything about that ride starting with seeing the theater the moment I enter the park and ending with giving our guide thunderous applause. Love it.

Not a "loon" at all. Wait 'till you read mine! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter