Favorite Quick Service

This is fairly off topic, but I juuuust figured out why Tangierine Cafe is spelled like that. :headache: :confused3 :lmao:

1. Tangierine Cafe (Mixed Chicken and Lamb Schwarma is so good)
2. Flametree BBQ (mmmmm ribs and cornbread)
3. Earl of Sandwich (everything I have tried is to die for!)

Seasons Food Court in Epcot..... I love the variety and the strawberry short cake is to die for:thumbsup2

Another vote for Pecos Bill's. I love their Chicken Wrap - the sauce on it is a favorite! A similar wrap is served at Typhoon Tilly's, too.

Flame Tree BBQ in AK -- I love the pulled pork sandwich (something not usually found on menus here, and they do it the way I like it -- not too greasy) But we mostly like eating there because of the seating areas: always plentiful, great atmosphere, and nice eating outside even when it's raining.

Ok, call my crazy but I still don't get it :confused3
After Tangier, a city in Morocco. I kept wondering why they were spelling "tangerine" wrong... then I figured it out (um, two and a half years after first eating there, for the record). I'm so excited to know this now!

My favorite has to be Kringla in Norway - good food, always yummy deserts, and I love the quiet patio. We always make it a point to stop there.

Shhhh...don't tell anyone about the lovely patio in Norway! I love that place!

I didn't make it to my usual favorite in Morocco this year, so I would say I enjoyed the pizza places more than I expected, both Pizza Planet in HS and Pizzafari in AK. Honestly, I went into both of them just wanting the a/c, but I really liked getting some salad with my meal. And, WPE lived up to the very high expectations I had going there! Yummy macaroni and cheese, again with a salad, and great desserts! What more can a person want...

Our favorite was Wolfgang's in DTD. We just couldn't believe that it was counter service. I really thought it was a mistake. The food was excellent.

We tried Tangierine Cafe b/c so many people on here raved about it, but we all thought it was the worst thing we had at Disney. It was the only meal that I hated out of about 25 that we had and I am not a picky eater and I enjoy ethnic foods. I really thought it was nearly unedible. That just goes to show you how different people's tastes are, so just try something that sounds good for yourself and see what you like!popcorn:: But if you want the most bang for your dining credit (if on the DDP), then Wolfgang's is your best bet.

Another vote for WPE in downtown disney.

We go there every trip and have never been disappointed with any aspect of it. Everything is good there.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Flame tree BBQ. Awesome food and I like that there seemed to be plenty of shady seating behind it.

Hard to pick only one, but I'll go with Boardwalk Bakery.

We love the the turkey, bacon & swiss sandwich. Comes on a multi-grain bun with a bag of chips. It's huge & delicious! We finish it off with a piece of cake--either chocolate or carrot. It's a big meal, which we always share.

Definitely a fan of Earl of Sandwich here! I had the original and broccoli and cheese soup and it was SO good. DH couldn't stop talking about it either. He could probably live off of their tomato soup :) I made my dad promise to try it since he's at a conference near DTD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter