Favorite Quick Service

I would like to know what everyone's favorite QS meal in WDW is and why.

Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco at Epcot. I like the chicken platter. The food is good, not your typical counter service meal, it's equivalent to a table service quality. I like the variety that comes on the plate; it's a good sized meal with several components. I also like the fact that it's not high on the public's radar and it's easy to get a seat to eat here.

I have two: Kringla in Norway at Epcot because of my own Norwegian heritage and because the food is yummy and Columbia Harbour House in MK because of the wonderful tuna sandwich (other food is good too!) and the nice atmosphere.

I think mine is Pecos Bills at MK- I love their grilled burgers, toppings bar with sauteed mushrooms and onions. Plus they have cheese sauce that I put on the fries-- so good.

I also really like Wolfgang Puck's Express, Casey's Corner, Flame Tree BBQ and Pizza Planet- those are all must eats for us on every trip.

I actually have three favorite counter service meals.

At Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney Marketplace I always order The All American (without the Cranberries) and on the side I order their Tomato Soup.

At the Contempo Cafe in Disney's Contemporary Resort I enjoy the Chicken Ceasar Salad, with the dressing already inside it. Unlike other counter service locations their salads are made fresh each time you order them, so they are not pre-packaged and sitting in a fridge.

At Gasparilla's Grill & Games in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, my favorite thing to order is the Southwestern Chicken Sandwich. The only thing I don't have on it is the Coleslaw, so I get that on the side.

Absolute favorite would be Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD. Huge variety and great quality. They have everything from Pastas and salads to sandwiches and chicken and even Pizza. We usually eat there just once per visit but DH would go daily if possible.

Another vote for Pecos Bills and Wolfgang Puck Express.

Pecos Bills: I love the fixings bar and cheese sauce!

Wolfgang: As pp stated: Such a HUGE variety of choices. It's hard to believe some of the choices are "Counter Service"!

DH loves Cosmic Rays, I think it is just because of the cheese sauce :lmao: and the food court at POFQ for the taco salad

I love CHH tuna sandwich and chicken BLT salad and Capt Cooks for the veggie lo mein

Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco at Epcot. I like the chicken platter. The food is good, not your typical counter service meal, it's equivalent to a table service quality. I like the variety that comes on the plate; it's a good sized meal with several components. I also like the fact that it's not high on the public's radar and it's easy to get a seat to eat here.

Tangierine Cafe is my favorite as well. Flame tree is a close second.

We were big fans of Earl of Sandwich and Flame Tree BBQ on our last trip.

Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD is our favorite. Our favorite park CS was tied between Flame Tree in AK and Cosmic Ray's in MK.

Meatball pizza and creme brulee at Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD, ribs at Flame Tree in AK, burgers at Pecos Bill in MK, and the food court at POFQ for the muffelettas and beignets.

another vote for Pecos Bill! It was closed on our last trip and we were not happy campers. :)

I like Columbia Harbour House at MK. It's not your typical fast food fare. The tuna is really yummy. The Tangeriene Cafe is also good.

Magic Kingdom:

Cosmic Rays-- It has a great variety for everyine in your party. I believe it's air conditioned too(???) It's always a nice relief from the heat and bright bright Florida sun that we Upstate New Yorkers aren't used to. If you're sick of burgers get the ribs or chicken (or the combo, it's a great deal). You won't be sorry.

EPCOT:

Cantina de San Angel-- The table service in Mexico is really not that good. But we were shocked at how great the QS was! I haven't tried all the QS's in EPCOT so I can't say it's the best, but I do know that it was a great lunch, and the best of any of the EPCOT qickies I've been to.

Hollywood Studios:

I really don't like any of the QS especially. They are all just ok in my book. I do know that the worst is the ABC Commisary. Don't be fooled by the air conditioning... it's not worth it! RUN AWAY!

Animal Kingdom:

Flame Tree! Yummo. The QS at Yak & Yeti is ok. If I had to pick one though it would definitly be Flame Tree.

Downtown Disney:

Wolfgang Puck Express. Very good food. ALways leave satisfied and we've never had a complaint. Earl Of Sandwich is really good too. :)

MK: Cosmic Rays (decent burger with yummy toppings)
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (lots of fresh & yummy non-traditional CS offerings) & Tangierine Cafe (love the chicken and lamb schwarma platter)
DHS: Nothing:sad2:
AK: Flame Tree (ribs!) & Pizzafari (hot italian sandwich)
DTD: WPE (everything!) & Earl of Sandwich (BBQ Hawaiian sandwich)

While I really loved the food at the Tangierine Cafe, it doesn't get my vote because the wait was way too long.

My favorite has to be Kringla in Norway - good food, always yummy deserts, and I love the quiet patio. We always make it a point to stop there.

We love Columbia Harbour House! It's got awesome food. It's always quiet when we've been there and there has never been a really long line or hard to find a table. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter