Favorite No ADR, Non-Park Locations for Breakfast or Dinner?

Do not forget that you can also get day of reservations at many places, especially for 2-4 people. You can call, ask at any concierge/guest services, or look on the app/online.

Options I have gotten that I can think off the top of my head:
  1. I went into DHS guest services to check ADRs and got a 4 pm 50s PT, which was fine as we wanted an early dinner.
  2. Cousin-in-law called at 5 pm and got us a 6 pm Turf Club, which was an amazing meal. (This was 2011 so I do not know of any recent reviews.) Actually had about 4 good ones to choose from, but did not really want to go back to a park for the meal.
  3. During a non-Disney stay, visited DTD before all the new restaurants started opening and the place was packed. I pulled up the WDW website and got us lunch at Beach Club twenty minutes later. (Since we drove from DTD to Beach Club and valet parked, we made it with a few minutes to spare.)
I have also looked and found many reservations that just did not work for where I was at that time. It is one of the reasons I only make a few reservations during a trip. I do not keep a set schedule for an entire day and do not always want TS meals, but can usually find something good if I decide I want a TS meal.

Didn't even think of Trail's End. How long is the wait to get a table normally for dinner?

Just looked at the breakfast menu and it looks heavenly. How was the seating? Was there enough and easy to get? We have a group of 7.
The only times I've been to Trails end for dinner we made ADR's,and walkups were being turned away....(love it for dinner)

For breakfast we enjoy 1900 Park Fare and Kona Cafe. We usually do lunch in park or bring something to eat.

The only times I've been to Trails end for dinner we made ADR's,and walkups were being turned away....(love it for dinner)

What time of year did you go? I am hoping since we are off season (end of Feb), that walkups might be a bit easier to get.

Trails End is our go to choice for breakfast and dinner if we are not eating at a park or POR. But I have heard wonderful thing about the WAVE at CR and want to try next trip.

You were able to get a walk up to Kona? That is one I was looking at but the ADRs list no openings.

Keep checking -- even up until the morning you want to eat there. People will cancel the day before...maybe even the night before to avoid the $10 charge, so it's possible something will open up at the last minute.

You can often get into Cape May Café for breakfast without an ADR. Also, Shula's Steak House for dinner is amazing....nom, nom, nom, nom.

Breakfast (and maybe dinner) Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. Had a great breakfast here (with mimosas!!!) before my wedding. Most of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants should also be available. Also really wanted to make it over to Trattoria on the Boardwalk for breakfast but didn't make it during this trip.

Our favorite breakfast on our last trip was actually Las Ventanas at Coronado Springs! The food was just delicious and very fresh. I don't think you would need a reservation as it was pretty empty the whole time we were there and I never hear anyone talk about it. Makes me a little nervous that it will go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter