Favorite home cleaning gadget

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
I'm looking for a new vacuum, considering a Dyson, and thought I'd post here to see if you all think it's worth the $500+ price tag.

Also, I enjoyed hearing Kevin & John talk about the floor cleaning gadget they got to 'Swiffer' their hard surface floors, and was wondering if anyone else has any cool home cleaning gadgets they find particularly useful, or any other small home appliances they really love.

I just want to post on here that I LOVE my new Dyson!!!! I have wood floors and the dog hair used to just blow around when ever I tried to vacuum so I always had to sweep my floors and you know that never gets up all the stuff. I got a Dyson for my birthday and I love that I can now vacuum all the floors in my house. The exhaust from the vacuum is higher up on the Dyson so it doesn't blow the dog hair around and you can turn off the brush on my model so it doesn't fling the dirt around on the wood floors.
BEST VACUUM EVER!!!!!!:thumbsup2

It's not a gadget, but my favorite thing is Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Those things are amazing. I can't tell you how many spots and stains it has gotten out for me.

Can't speak to the Dyson, I have a cheap Hoover Wind Tunnel.

I just want to post on here that I LOVE my new Dyson!!!! I have wood floors and the dog hair used to just blow around when ever I tried to vacuum so I always had to sweep my floors and you know that never gets up all the stuff. I got a Dyson for my birthday and I love that I can now vacuum all the floors in my house. The exhaust from the vacuum is higher up on the Dyson so it doesn't blow the dog hair around and you can turn off the brush on my model so it doesn't fling the dirt around on the wood floors.
BEST VACUUM EVER!!!!!!:thumbsup2

2nd this!! Love my Dyson!! We have had ours forever and it's still in great shape!

My husband. Sometimes it is hard to get him up and running though without a little kick, so he is not my most reliable cleaning tool ;)

I do like our Method brand mop for cleaning our laminate floors.

We have the Dyson Ball and love it! We have had it for a couple of years and it is still going strong. We love that you can easily take it apart to clean it.

Love my Dyson I have all hardwood floors and it a pleasure to vacuum then with my Dyson and I have had it for 7yrs and it is just as AWESOME as the day I got it. Just have to clean filter every once in a while!

Love my Shark Steamer for the floors.

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are great too. Just do not use them on skin. (my friend found that out first hand):rotfl:

My husband. Sometimes it is hard to get him up and running though without a little kick, so he is not my most reliable cleaning tool ;)

WOW, that is wrong! :rotfl:

For me, I think Swiffer's rock! No more nasty sponge mops or regular mops and mop buckets!

My favorite cleaning gadget?

Her name is Kim.:thumbsup2

Mine is Sylvia :thumbsup2 !

But I also use the snot out of my Flip n' Fold. Even my DS uses it to fold clothes!

shirt-folding-anim.gif

Can Kim and Sylvia play at my house while y'all are gone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter