• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Foods

DH would like to say that the chicken parmesan (or whatever fancy name they use!) at Palo brunch was the best he's ever had.

I have to agree with him! After eating that it was as if I never had chicken parm before!!

My favorite dinner was also from Palo - osso bucco! It was the first time I ever had that!! I have tried it in 2 restaurants here in NJ, and they don't quite match up to Palo!!!

I have to agree with him! After eating that it was as if I never had chicken parm before!!

My favorite dinner was also from Palo - osso bucco! It was the first time I ever had that!! I have tried it in 2 restaurants here in NJ, and they don't quite match up to Palo!!!

Another vote for the chicken parm...love the risotto that ces with it. We are gog on the 3 night next, so no brunch. Wish we cold order it for dinner.

Breakfast? Both from Lumierre's: French toast pineapple stack with strawberry coulis. YUM! And the other was kinda like the muesli, but it was a thin strawberry yogurt with raisins, granola and some other good stuff. Not sure of the name, there was some confusion on that in the restaurant, lol.

Lunch? strawberry soup, of course! we always ate light to leave room for dinner. I missed the seafood buffet. Wasn't happy about that.

Appetizer: Shrimp from Palo, my DH stole some it was so good.

Dinner? Lobster Ravioli from Palo. Also Mahi Mahi on jasmine rice (pirates night). YUM!

Dessert? Surprisingly, the icecream sunday from pirate night. Rum and Raisin ice cream with a rum caramel sauce and pinapple bits. Mmmmm.
Close second was the chocolate cake with orange and caramel sauce. Weird combo but very good.

Snack? we didn't have room for snacks!

What did you like from Room Service? next time.

Drink: I am not a big drinker, but I had to get the Bailey's Banana Colada.

N/A Drink: Passion Orange Dream. OMG. so yummy. We got this twice.

Biggest dissapointment: chicken strips. I must have gotten a bad batch. I love chicken strips and was very dissapointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter