Favorite foods at QS

tink20

DIS Veteran
We are doing the QSDP, so would you please tell me your favorite food item and which restaurant it is at. I have looked at the menus, but would like some first hand reviews. Sometimes things sound good on the menu, but turn out not so good. I like the tuna sandwich at CH at MK , and there used to be a roast beef sandwich at Liberty Inn at E. (so would probably get these again)

I was thinking of trying Golden Oak, maybe the chicken sandwich or flatbread. Is there only outdoor seating there?

Any advice welcome!

TIA!:goodvibes

Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad: Sunshine Seasons (Futureworld -- Epcot)
Vegetable Platter: Tangerine Café (Morocco Pavilion -- Epcot)
1/2 Chicken -- Fairfax Fare (DHS)
Barbecued Chicken Salad -- Flame Tree BBQ (Animal Kingdom)
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf -- Wolfgang Puck Express (DTD -- Marketplace)
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich -- Earl of Sandwich (DTD -- Marketplace)

Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney: All-American sandwich, followed by the World's most delicious brownie (any flavor will do, but the peanut butter/chocolate is divine).

Germany pavilion in Epcot: bratwurst

United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot: fish and chips

The ribs and onion rings at Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom :goodvibes!!
Unsure if it's a quick service credit but I'm planning on going over to the Tambu Lounge at the Poly for the chicken wings and a pina colada thumbsup2. Other than of course the prev. mentioned Tangerine Cafe but then I'd get the chicken swarma platter, mmm, the pepperoni pizza at wolfgangs express, the All American at Earls along with a brownie :goodvibes Have fun!

At Earl of Sandwich I like The Original 1762 and at the Contempo Cafe I like their Chicken Ceasar Salad.

Anything at EoS, WPE and Sunshine Seasons.

Starring Rolls sandwiches and cupcakes.

Columbia Harbour House....shrimp platter and the salmon

Pecos Bills...burgers with toppings from the topping bar

MK- We really enjoyed Columbia Harbour House, I got the fried shrimp and DH got the Fried fish and we made little combo plates with them. They also have an awesome Apple Crisp for dessert!

Cosmic Rays has a rib and chicken combo that you could actually split. It comes with mashed potatoes and veggies.... lots of food.

Pecos Bills has great burgers with a topping bar.

Epcot: I hate to say, we have never liked anything that we have gotten there with quick service. I think the most tolerable was the meatball sub at Electric Umbrella

DHS: Fairfax Fair has the same chix/rib combo that Cosmic Rays has
Somewhere in the very back has a buffalo chicken sandwich that looks delicious!

Animal Kingdom- Flame Tree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter