favorite dessert at palos

Originally posted by Mickeyhugger
Okay. Don't everybody fall over:faint: , or roll your eyes:rolleyes: , but I'm going to try every dessert mentioned that I haven't tried yet!

You all have made it impossible for me to narrow it down to one!::yes::

I do believe you have made the right decision. It's the only way to go.

I was happy to hear someone ask for the stollen recipe.... Any takers on how to make it?? I would love to recreate the stollen, berries,cream concoction at home???

Originally posted by disneystyle
I was happy to hear someone ask for the stollen recipe.... Any takers on how to make it?? I would love to recreate the stollen, berries,cream concoction at home???

I would think that any heavy, sweet bread would work for the stollen. Then all you need are fresh berries, strawberry jam and fresh whipped cream (although I think they used what is called Clotted or Devonshire cream...not sure where to get that).

I haven't tried to make it because that is the LAST thing I need! I would end up eating the whole thing! :p I'll just have to be good and wait until our Oct. cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter