Favorite Counter Service in Epcot?

smartestblonde

Earning My Ears
Looks like we will probably get a CS lunch at Epcot. We like all kinds of food (except the kids but I'm guessing anywhere will have a kids menu)....what do you recommend??

We love all the CS's at Epcot. I know real helpful :rotfl: i would check the the menus at www.allearsnet.com It is fun to eat around the world showcase..

kae

We love the Tangerine Cafe, and we get a piece of Baklava to go so we have it back at the resort in the evening.:love:

Sunshine Seasons. That strawberry shortcake dessert is delicious! Avoid the one in China (Lotus Blossum?). Tastes like mall Chinese LOL! I also like La Cantina's nachos, but they really aren't anything special.

We love the new counter service in the Japanese pavilion. I think it is called Kabuki Cafe. I like the choices you have, the price, and the food, for a counter service, is very good too.

Sunshine seasons is great we were disappointed by the tangerine cafe last trip was not as good as the number of times we had eaten there before.

We do like Sunshine Seasons, but there are some other good places like Tangierine Cafe or Yorkshire Fish & Chips. But now the Bakery in France is bigger and may have something for your family.

On our recent trip, we ate at Sunshine Season's for several snack/lunch times and Tangierine for dinner. I always love both! Sunshine Seasons has so many choices, which are somewhat healthy, that everyone can find something to eat there. Tangierine is always my favorite for at least one meal! I love the chicken platter, but my family also loves the lamb. :love:

Thank goodness my family's tastes have improved since they were younger and always insisted on the Electric Umbrella!

DS25 enjoyed the fish and chips at UK two times.

In France, we always love the bakery! This past trip we enjoyed trying several different desserts as well as a hot ham and cheese croissant and a ham and cheese quiche - YUM! Here are photos from the French bakery (if I did this right)

8421571076_0c708bd34b.jpg
[/url] Epcot - French bakery[/IMG]
8420477629_957f3b40fd.jpg
[/url] Epcot - French bakery[/IMG]

Like other posters, we love nearly all the CS in Epcot. Thumbs up to Sunshine Seasons for variety tho, something for everyone. The Desserts are great there, and the Salmon is the best on property, including all the TS!!!

We love to snack our way through the countries in lieu of a meal, but if I were eating at one single place, I'd go with Tangierine Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter