Favorite Counter Service in Epcot?

Ya know what I find funny....

Not that I read every single responce, but I'm willing to bet my children on the fact that not one person suggested the American CS pavilion, and a whole bunch of people recommended the Morocon CS place. HOWEVER - You go into Epcot on any given day, and the American CS is packed full to the point that you can barely get a seat, while the Morocon CS place is dead. Just an observation....

Sunshine Seasons for sure! What a great variety and really really good food! I lean towards the Asian selection and always pleasing! The desserts are wonderful too! I don't usually order dessert but this time did and so glad I did!

Morocco is great also, DH truly enjoyed the sushi in Japan which I was really surprised because he is SO picky! and fish and chips in UK is always a hit for my family!

Sunshine Seasons. They have a wide variety of food, and I've enjoyed everything I've tried there so far.

Here's another vote for Tangierine Cafe! The Kefta sandwich is my absolute favorite CS item, in Epcot or any of the parks!

We often just get thinks from kiosks in the world showcase and split it. I do like Sunshine Seasons as they have a large variety. I also like Kringala Bakery in Norway; they have great sandwiches. I would stay away from the American Pavilion. All they have is burgers, hotdogs, and it is so loud in there. I've eatern there twice (not my choice) and didn't like it either time.

I would stay away from the American Pavilion. All they have is burgers, hotdogs, and it is so loud in there. I've eatern there twice (not my choice) and didn't like it either time.

Their new steak has gotten some good reviews.

Tangierine Cafe

Hands down!

This. It is the best in all of the parks so you know it is the best in Epcot. Sunshine Seasons is good, too, but give me a lovely lamb wrap and one of those little triangles of baklava with a million calories and I am in heaven.

Our favorite CS in Epcot is in Mexico!!! Can't go wrong with Nachos or Tacos with a great big yummy Margarita!! And Churros for dessert!!! We go there every visit and sit right by the lake. Beautiful! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter