Favorite Christmas special or movie

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
when you were a kid ? and now ?

As a kid, I just loved once a year watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

and now I just love the old, I mean old classic White Christmas

As a kid -The California Raisin's Claymation Christmas!

As an adult - Love, Actually. Though it may not technically be a christmas movie.

I loved A Charlie Brown Christmas as a child. I remember when it was first televised (yes, I am old). Fifty years later I still love it. As an adult I love White Christmas and Elf.

Kid - Charlie Brown Christmas, Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Now - Love, Actually

I gave my sister Santa Claus is Coming to Town on VHS for Christmas YEARS ago (I think she was about 3 or 4) and at 21 it is still her favourite Christmas movie! Last week I bought her the DVD but she still refuses to get rid of that original VHS!

I always loved The Angel of Pennsylvania Avenue. We only have it on VHS taped from the TV so I desperately want to get it on DVD. For an adult movie, I like Joyeux Noel. But really, I love all Christmas movies. We're making a concerted effort to watch as many as possible this year!

I was just thinking about this yesterday when the radio station I was listening to asked the same question about movies. I wondered if people like It's a Wonderful Life or White Christmas better. Then I remembered Christmas Story.

I think my choice would be White Christmas.

As a kid (and now) Charlie Brown Christmas, A Year Without a Santa Claus and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Now Miracle on 34th Street.

As I Kid (and still): Twas the Night Before Christmas (Rankin and Bass one) . Also Muppet's Family Christmas . I was actually in my late teens for that then.

Now: Love Actually and Elf.

these are specials/movies that i have loved both as a child and adult.
-mickey's a christmas carol
-miracle on 34th street (1990's version)
-rudolph the red nosed reindeer
-santa claus is comin to town
-it's a wonderful life
-meet me in st. louis
-a christmas story (i always think about carousel of progress when i watch it)

Kid: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Adult: Chistmas Vacation

I still love watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. My DD loves is it and I hope my DS loves it when he is old enough to understand it. My mom still calls me to remind me when its going to be on TV. I have it on DVD of course, but I always watch it on the network broadcast.

I still love the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It doesn't feel like Christmas until I've seen it! Also loved Nestor the Long Eared Donkey.

The past few years we've also made Elf a tradition. There's other old movies we watch now and then, but not every single year. Scrooged, White Christmas, Polar Express, Arthur Christmas

Can't really say what it would have been as a kid; none stick out as a "favorite".

Now, Miracle on 34th Street

As a kid from the very first airing, "A Charlie Brown Christmas".

Absolutely love "White Christmas", and "The Bishop's Wife" is a close second.

As a child, all the favorites...Rudolph, Frosty. As an adult, hands down..Christmas Vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter