FastPass Question

jfoster

Earning My Ears
Does everyone have to be IN the park in order to get fast passes? Didn't know if I would be able to get ready ahead of my family and run over to HS and Epcot (Staying at YC) and grab 5 while I am waiting for them to make their way over. I would take their cards over with me...I am assuming the wristbands won't be available for our May 8-15th trip.
Thanks!

Sorry, no, under the current system. All the tickets have to be activated for the day, meaning everyone who would get a FP has to have gone through the turnstiles.

This will change with FP+, whenever it rolls out. I don't know if it will be around for a May trip, though.

Yes, the tickets have to be "activated" at the entrance gate to get a fast pass. Have to get everyone up and at em.

That's what I thought. Bummer. Looks like it's rise and shine!!!! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter