Fastpass + and Memory maker help

pawla68

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked before. I have looked and haven't found the answer. If we have fastpass + for say Space Mountain at 1:00PM. DS and his girlfriend go one way at the park, DH, Other DS and I go another way. Our group of 3 shows up for our fastpass time at 1:30. Can DS and girlfriend show up at 1:50 or do we all have to be there at the same time?

Also kind of same question with memory maker. If I purchase the memory maker and we go our separate ways, can DS and girlfriend have photos put on it or do I have to be present?:confused3

Hope this all makes sense to someone!!!!! LOL:rotfl2:

TIA

Paula

As long as you are all within the FP+ window you will all be fine! You do not have to all ride at the same time, each ticket/MB is individual.

Sorry, have not used MM so I can't help with that. :)

As long as everything is linked on the my disney experience anyone can use it anywhere. We did not give our kids charging abilities though and they could not have their bands scanned for pictures. We didn't know that until later, and had to go hunting for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter