• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy ~ September 5, 2015 ~ Western Caribbean

:welcome:
September can't come soon enough! It will be our 2nd cruise but I feel more excited this time I think. :) We were on 8 last time in a verandah. This time we are trying a porthole room on 9. It's completely forward and I'm hoping it's a good spot but I'd take ANY room on the ship! :boat:

Hi! We just moved what would have been our Cruise in May to this Caribbean Cruise in September! We can't wait to see the fantasy and all the great port stops they have planned. We did our first ever Cruise last September about the Wonder through the Panama Canal, two hurricanes and two tropical storms later.... We truly enjoyed our vacation, however, we are hoping this one will go a bit smoother. Is it too late to sign up to be on the FE list? It will be myself, my husband and our almost 10 y/o daughter (her bday is 9/20). Look forward to meeting you all (or most of you) and counting down the days until we sail away!

This is the longest I've had to wait for a cruise and it can't come fast enough!

I noticed this is one of the only cruises without a meet thread, so I had to start one :cutie:

I'll be traveling with my DH (our last DCL was our honeymoon aboard the Dream. Excited to see the Fantasy!), our good friends and my parents. All staying in category 11C - excited to see our magical porthole! popcorn::

Who else will be sailing?!
Let's count down together :dumbo:
It feels like I'm late to finding these boards.
My wife and I will be on our 2nd cruise.

Hi! We just moved what would have been our Cruise in May to this Caribbean Cruise in September! We can't wait to see the fantasy and all the great port stops they have planned. We did our first ever Cruise last September about the Wonder through the Panama Canal, two hurricanes and two tropical storms later.... We truly enjoyed our vacation, however, we are hoping this one will go a bit smoother. Is it too late to sign up to be on the FE list? It will be myself, my husband and our almost 10 y/o daughter (her bday is 9/20). Look forward to meeting you all (or most of you) and counting down the days until we sail away!

Just 183 days away! :) I hope this cruise goes more smoothly than your Panama, too! :scared: LOL! I cruised an Eastern Carribbean in late September 2013 and we had nothing but sun! It may have sprinkled once for 5 mins. I'm really hoping for similar weather but who knows with all the crazy weather these days. My youngest daughter will be 9 1/2 at cruise time. I think flyersfan1129 was taking down info for an FE so hope you got in contact!

Dropping by to say hi ..... this will be our daughters Wedding Cruise !!!!! She gets married on Castaway Cay :love:
don't think I nee to explain the levels of excitement here !!

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

We are also on this cruise and have been considering requesting the grand cabana (#21). I have heard something about this cabana being used for wedding parties. Do you know which cabana you will get for your daughter's wedding, and should I start thinking about trying for a different one?? :-)

Just 183 days away! :) I hope this cruise goes more smoothly than your Panama, too! :scared: LOL! I cruised an Eastern Carribbean in late September 2013 and we had nothing but sun! It may have sprinkled once for 5 mins. I'm really hoping for similar weather but who knows with all the crazy weather these days. My youngest daughter will be 9 1/2 at cruise time. I think flyersfan1129 was taking down info for an FE so hope you got in contact!

Thank you Monica. My daughter will be almost 10 (bday 9/20) on the cruise. I can't wait to see the different ports and stop at Castaway Cay. My husband also booked Eastern Caribbean for January 2016. I think he has the cruise fever!

Since it doesn't look like it has been started, I will organize the FE. Please PM me if you are interested, and I will get a spreadsheet going. I would like to have your cabin number(s) and names and ages. We can get other info later if anyone wants it.

Hello! I'm so very new to this, how do I PM u if I'm interested in the Fish Extender?

Hello All!!! Hubby and I just booked our FIRST Disney Cruise and I am super excited and nervous at the same time!! We haven't told our three boys yet!!! Going to be a surprise!! Hubs and I have cruised before but this will be our first Disney cruise AND first family cruise as well. Excited that I found this forum to share in my excitement!! If any of you experienced "Disney" cruisers have any tips I'd love to hear them!!

Hello! I'm so very new to this, how do I PM u if I'm interested in the Fish Extender?
You need to have ten posts to IM. You can use the tech support board to post one word messages. Then you will see the message function in the right hand corner.

Hello All,

I know it's a little bit early for this but, My daughter who is 11 and will be almost 12 at the time of sailing is looking to touch base with any other girl here age that will be hanging out at the Edge. She said she would be interested in emailing, texting, or facetiming to get to know someone to make the cruise an even better time. PM me so we can exchange info. :cool1:

Thanks
Greg
Hi my daughter will be just turning 14 when we are on this cruise!

I'm going to show my wife later. She has a million and 2 questions.

Hi Everyone,
It's Kim (Jim's wife). I believe this will be the 1st Halloween Cruise of the year for DCL. The Wedding that will be at Castaway Cay will be Excellant! Our first cruise on Castaway Cay had great weather and was very relaxing. DCL cooked and served food on the island when we were there September 2013. For this cruise the excursions of choice for us are: Cozumel highlights Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park - Adults Only; Grand Cayman Island Tour - Also Adults Only; and last Good Hope Estate and Carriage Ride (Falmouth Jamaica) We are driving down from Chicago area. We can't wait. Do you have the Shipmate app on your phone? It's cool and it tells you how many days and hours and minutes til vacation.

Hello All!!! Hubby and I just booked our FIRST Disney Cruise and I am super excited and nervous at the same time!! We haven't told our three boys yet!!! Going to be a surprise!! Hubs and I have cruised before but this will be our first Disney cruise AND first family cruise as well. Excited that I found this forum to share in my excitement!! If any of you experienced "Disney" cruisers have any tips I'd love to hear them!!

We are doing the same thing! We decided to surprise the kids and not tell them until time to get on the ship! I am hoping I can keep the secret that long! First family cruise! I have cruised before, but DH and kids have not! So Exciting!!

Just Switched to this cruise playing Russian Roulette with the kids school schedule but Oh well. Nothing happens the first week of school anyway right?

It's Me and My Wife. 3 kids age at time of sailing
Daughter 11 (almost 12) Daughter 8 Son 6

2 Rooms in the front of the ship Deck 8

We are on Deck 8 as well..I have a daughter and son the same ages as yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter