Fantasy - November 28, 2015 WC

Okay, I think we'd like to join the FE as well, please! :)

Names - Ray
(33), Renae (33), DS Tycen (12), DS Drake (5), and DS Porter (10 months)
Cabin: 7590
Allergies: None
Special Occasions: Christmas!
How many groups you would like to join: 1

Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!![/QUOTE

Name: Amanda salter
Cabin: 6102
Count: myself (34) cruella devil. Hubby David (42) Donald Duck Dtr Audrey (12) Cinderella Dtr Sophia (8) Grandfather Bob (65) Goofy
Celebrating:girls birthday's and Grandfathers first cruise!!!!
Groups:2

THANKS!!!

Name: Amanda salter
Cabin: 6102
Count: myself (34) cruella devil. Hubby David (42) Donald Duck Dtr Audrey (12) Cinderella Dtr Sophia (8) Grandfather Bob (65) Goofy
Celebrating:girls birthday's and Grandfathers first cruise!!!!
Groups:2

THANKS!!!
we are in our 60's, too. maybe we'll meet your dad.

We finally got our Stateroom Number for whoever is organizing the FE (thank you!). I have already posted all of our information for the FE but left out our room number. It is 10660. thanks :)

We are going on Fantasy Nov. 30th -Dec.5th. am i on the right board here??
Well, the Fantasy actually sails on November 28th 2015 for 7 days in the Caribbean. I'm not sure why you have Nov. 30?

Hello, This is my first disney cruise with my husband's entire family. We are very excited and I just found out about these forums and I would love to make this even more special for all of us. :-)

Jennifer (31/F) - Eeyore, Bryan (32/M) - Jack Skellington, Kadyn (5/F) - Princesses
Cabin: 6000
Bryan has a gluten allergy
Bryan is celebrating his 33rd on the last night

And my favorite character is and always has been Eeyore. :-) Oh yes, and a warning for anyone in my group... I'm a crafter, lol. I want to know each person's favorite character, pretty please.

Last edited:
Hi
I'd like to inform the person responsable for the FE group that I'll no longer participate on the gift exchange. :(

Thanks.

Hi All,
It has been a very long time since I last participated in FE...Is it too late?
This is our third Disney Cruise and I am Amanda (40/F)(I like Belle), travelling with my family Steve (44/M)likes Mickey and two kids Kara (11/F)likes Minnie and Ethan(5/M)likes Spiderman or Donald
Our cabin is #7586

Can someone bring me up to speed and how to proceed from here?
Looking forward to meeting many of you and finding your fish extenders at your cabins

Hello, My name is Kathy and this will be my very first cruise. My third vacation EVER and the first vacation EVER for my husband and 2 kids. We have no idea what we are doing, but we are really excited for this cruise. In my countless hours of research I came across the Fish Extender and I thought it sounded like fun. If Its not to late, we would love to participate. we are:
Kathy 35
Jean-Marc 42
Nathan 7
Molly 5
We are in cabin 6040 (I think)
As previously asked, can someone let me know how I proceed from here? will there be a final list somewhere of all the participants? thanks in advance :)
KB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter