Fantasy - November 28, 2015 WC

We will be sailing on this cruise with you all. It will be me (Danielle, 42), DH (Derek,42) and DS (Brennan, 14). Our other son Keegan (18) will be in college and most likely unable to sail with us. We will also be sailing with my MIL, and my DHs 2 step brothers and their families. His step brothers each have 2 kids ages 14 (boy), 11 (girl) and 11 (boy) and 8 (girl). This will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy and our 23rd DCL cruise. It will be my MIL's 7th DCL cruise and DH's step brothers 4th DCL cruise. We all sailed on the Fantasy 2 years ago and loved it. We are very much looking forward to this cruise. We are excitedly finalizing our Palo/excursion/spa plans which we can book in 2 days. We are probably doing an all inclusive beach day in Cozumel on our own and the Rum Point Beach excursion. We did both of those last November while on the Magic and loved them.

Hi there! This is my first time posting here, and I'm hoping I don't ruin any of the threads above for anyone here. This will be our 2nd cruise on this ship, and we can't wait! The Hubby, 10 yr. daughter, 7 year son, and myself are ecstatic to be cruising again on Nov. 28th! Hoping to see if anyone has kids my age that would like to meet up at the mickey pool someday!

Regards from Texas! :)

Greetings all. We just had to change our sailing from the December 12th Fantasy cruise to the November 28th-December 5th cruise. So were looking for the FE group for this group. In going through the thread I am trying to figure out if one has been established. Have the rules changed as I see a lot of administrative messaging as to what we can and cannot ask. If anyone can provide meet and greet or FE info it would be appreciated. We are three cabins DM and DDad, My sister and her family of 4 (DW,DH,DS,DD) and myself (DW,DH,DD (8), DD(13). Thanks

Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!!

Greetings all. We just had to change our sailing from the December 12th Fantasy cruise to the November 28th-December 5th cruise. So were looking for the FE group for this group. In going through the thread I am trying to figure out if one has been established. Have the rules changed as I see a lot of administrative messaging as to what we can and cannot ask. If anyone can provide meet and greet or FE info it would be appreciated. We are three cabins DM and DDad, My sister and her family of 4 (DW,DH,DS,DD) and myself (DW,DH,DD (8), DD(13). Thanks

Here is the FE info person.

Glad to see there are other kids my daughter's age (10) and son's age (7) that will going per this thread! Can't wait until November!!! This will be our 2nd Fantasy DC during this time of year! Can't wait!

I hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question. Is this where I can add my family to the fish extender group for the cruise 11/28 fantasy?

Not soon enough!!!! I need to finalize my Palo reservations and then countdown to online check in!!!! :sail:

111 more days!! We booked everything on July 25th so excited. Me 33 and my DW 27 and our DD 6 will be with you guys can't wait. It's been over 300 days since we booked now it's almost in the double digits

We are joining! This will be our very first cruise! It's my husband and I, and our 3 sons (12, 5 and 10 months!) I cannot tell you how excited we are! We LOVE the Holidays, so a Christmas Cruise is right up our alley!

We're flying out on Thanksgiving (going to be strange not cooking this year!) and going to T-Rex Cafe for my 5 y/o dino-holic son (went to the one in Kansas City before) on the 27th. We also live in So. Cal so we're also going to Disneyland after the cruise! :) Now we just need to plan how to surprise the kids!

Are there any with a similar aged tween who'd like to make a friend? My 12 y/o is pretty shy, and I know he'd have the MOST fun on this trip if he made a pal and they got to explore the ship together sometime (checking out their age club, etc) instead of always having to hang around his 5 year old and infant brothers.

He's homeschooled, polite, and very much into Minecraft (and many other games) so it would be cool if they could play Minecraft together ahead of time and see if they could become pals. If anyone's interested, DM me and I'll tell you his Minecraft username so they can hang out!

Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!!

Danielle,
Thanks for starting off the FE group, we are excited to participate during our cruise. How large do the FE groups usually get? I want to plan accordingly?

Thanks

Last edited:
We will Also be on this cruise! This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney! We are:
Sabina (38) Female Mickey
Glenn (38) Male Grumpy
Jayden (15) Male (celebrating his 15th birthday (November 28) Goofy
Aubriana (9) Female Olaf
Savanna (3) Female Minnie
We are in cabin 7092, and we would love to join! Can anyone tell me where it is that I can sign up for a Fish extender exchange? I didn't know about it on our first cruise, and I was to late for our second. TIA!!

Last edited:
Danielle,
Thanks for starting off the FE group, we are excited to participate during the cruise. Please see below for our info:

Cabin 6662 - 1 Group
1. DIANA, female 37 yrs, Classic/vintage Mickey
2. BUDDY, male 41 yrs, Grumpy
3. VICTORIA, female 13 yrs, Stitch
4. JENNIFER, female 14yrs, Olaf

- Diana

We will Also be on this cruise! This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney! We are:
Sabina (38) Female Mickey
Glenn (38) Male Grumpy
Jayden (15) Male (celebrating his 15th birthday (November 28) Goofy
Aubriana (9) Female Olaf
Savanna (3) Female Minnie
We are in cabin 7092, and we would love to join! Can anyone tell me where it is that I can sign up for a Fish extender exchange? I didn't know about it on our first cruise, and I was to late for our second. TIA!!

rollos pencil craft (640x615).jpg Wouldn't this make a cute FE gift if you put the name of the ship and the date of cruise on the paper wrapping?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter