Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

How fancy do most people dress for the formal, semi-formal, and pirate days? I'm all about dressing up!

I'm right there with you. I'll mostly be wearing semi formal or formal wear every night, as one night is at Palo, or a costume of some sort (one pirate, one Leia). So out of 7 nights I'll be doing cruise casual twice... It varies with every cruise, from family to family and group to group. If you're worried you'll be the only family dresses up, don't worry, and vice versa as the Disney dress code is all "suggested."

How fancy do most people dress for the formal, semi-formal, and pirate days? I'm all about dressing up!

On our last Disney cruise (7 night Fantasy), I brought a simple dress and pushed my husband into a shirt and tie. We felt HORRIBLY overdressed. It was really weird.

How fancy do people get? I think that varies from person to person! And, if you want to dress to the 9s... do it!!

Ditto with pirates night. Everyone gets a half bandanna, which is neat, so you'll see everything from cruise casual to full on pirate gear (and everything in between).

Someone said they keep half the reservations back, to book on board!

SEVENTY FIVE DAYS YOU GUYS! SEVENTY FIVE!!!

73 until we fly down.

In other news, 17 days until (US) Thanksgiving. 46 until Christmas. 52 until New Years. 56 until my birthday! ;)
I hope so, but not this cruise. My birthday is 12/13 and the Wonder's Palo has no tables available for bunch that day . :magnify:

My DH & I are thinking of joining in on this cruise!! This looks like a great group, I read through the whole thread. We're from Ohio, I saw there was a lot of discussion on the Midwesterners!
Welcome aboard Angeejoe. I was born in Cleveland. By the way on my way across country I stopped in at Tomy Packo's, I am sorry to say I MUST disagree with Jamie Farr about their hot dogs.

Welcome aboard Angeejoe. I was born in Cleveland. By the way on my way across country I stopped in at Tomy Packo's, I am sorry to say I MUST disagree with Jamie Farr about their hot dogs.

Ohio?! Gasp!

C'mon - join the fun!!

Yes, Holy Toledo here, The Glass City, home of Katie Holmes, Danny Thomas, Jamie Farr & @mschreib13 's hated Tony Packos.... I'm a big fan of Tony Packo Pickles....

We really want to join in on the fun. We made great friends on our 1st cruise in 2014 & we're talking with them about this cruise.

Yes, Holy Toledo here, The Glass City, home of Katie Holmes, Danny Thomas, Jamie Farr & @mschreib13 's hated Tony Packos.... I'm a big fan of Tony Packo Pickles....

We really want to join in on the fun. We made great friends on our 1st cruise in 2014 & we're talking with them about this cruise.

Hello from 45ish minutes north! :)

I'm an IU grad. So basketball football & underwater basket weaving all requires beverages and to ease our losses

Oh man, I'm so sorry. IU always plays lights out at home, against Michigan.

Then! and then! We live in Michigan, so watching the Lions TRY to lose yesterday was heart-stopping... but I'm from MA, so watching the Patriots FINALLY stand up to their Achilles Heel was also nerve-wracking. My husband is from MN, so at least his Vikings won big?

In other news, our cruise departs in 68 days (I think? Math is hard on Mondays.) and we fly down in 66!

Oh man, I'm so sorry. IU always plays lights out at home, against Michigan.

Then! and then! We live in Michigan, so watching the Lions TRY to lose yesterday was heart-stopping... but I'm from MA, so watching the Patriots FINALLY stand up to their Achilles Heel was also nerve-wracking. My husband is from MN, so at least his Vikings won big?

In other news, our cruise departs in 68 days (I think? Math is hard on Mondays.) and we fly down in 66!

Double OT vs Mich, holy cow that was a good game! So looks like we will be out to sea for the AFC conference game. Could it be Colts and Pats again? This is an interesting rivalry brewing here at Sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter