Fantasy, Feb. 27, 2016

Hi all! I know this may be a lot to ask but I am working on some handmade personalized fe gifts. If possible can we have everyone confirm the correct spelling of their names & I would LOVE to know everyone's favorite Disney character, if possible, for an added personalized touch to this particular gift. Thanks so much! If u don't respond ill hope ur name is spelled correctly and u will get Mickey or Minnie as ur default.
Thank you all!

Hello MommaSiska,

Cabin # 7627 - Teachey - The kids names are as follows:
Nikajah (Stitch)
Lakiyah (Doc McStuffins / Jasmine)
Henry III (Woody)

I'm not sure if you want the adult names. Hopefully this will suffice.

Thanks,

Teachey

Hi DCL fan,
Thanks for all the info!
A question- to get ready in the spa locker room & showers, do u have to have a day or week pass? Have u ever purchased a pass? What does a pass include access too?
Thanks in advance!
Melissa / MommaSiska
HI I haven't had to pay to use the
Hi DCL fan,
Thanks for all the info!
A question- to get ready in the spa locker room & showers, do u have to have a day or week pass? Have u ever purchased a pass? What does a pass include access too?
Thanks in advance!
Melissa / MommaSiska
Hi I haven't paid to use the bathrooms there. I have bought both a day pass and a week pass. You can pre buy the day pass cheaper on line before you go. it includes access to the rainforest showers which are awesome, the sauna and the hot tubs over looking the ocean. Definitely worth pre buying the day pass to try it out!

I think u guys r pretty close to us! 5020 can't be too far from us at 5048 & 5050 :-) And ur McKenna isnt much older than our Emma (she will be 9 shortly after the cruise).
HI yes, on the fifth floor there is the clubs at one end and the rooms at the other, so you may be in the same hall as us. Mckenna would love to meet Emma :)

Hello MommaSiska,

Cabin # 7627 - Teachey - The kids names are as follows:
Nikajah (Stitch)
Lakiyah (Doc McStuffins / Jasmine)
Henry III (Woody)

I'm not sure if you want the adult names. Hopefully this will suffice.

Thanks,

Teachey
HI teahchey family, you said your cabin was 7626- please confirm !!

Yes a second FE group has started. Reply with your room number, names and ages in your group and I'll add you to the list:-)
Cabin # not yet assigned
(1st room)
DH=Mark
DW=Shannon
DD=Paige (23 yrs old)
(2nd room)
DH=Rich
DW=Kathy
DS=Sean (8 yrs old)

Looking forward to a meet'n greet. We will keep the FE group posted once cabin #'s are assigned.

Cabin # not yet assigned
(1st room)
DH=Mark
DW=Shannon
DD=Paige (23 yrs old)
(2nd room)
DH=Rich
DW=Kathy
DS=Sean (8 yrs old)

Looking forward to a meet'n greet. We will keep the FE group posted once cabin #'s are assigned.

Hi Mdmom55, you are added to the list. We have three so far...Hope more will join...

Hi Mdmom55, you are added to the list. We have three so far...Hope more will join...
Hi - Are you going to cap the number of participants in this group? I'm interested in doing it but I don't think I can manage if there are too many rooms involved. Cheers!

Right now including your group we have 4 families. We can cap whenever we like. Is there a limit you'd like to work with?

Awesome thanks!.I'm working on some more personalized gifts. Can u tell me everyone's fav Disney character in ur party plz?
David III- Shark from Nemo
Daiymir- Sully from Monsters Inc.
Daylen- Woody from Toy Story
Not sure if you want the Adults, if so, Alisha- Pocahontas, David- Lion King

Right now including your group we have 4 families. We can cap whenever we like. Is there a limit you'd like to work with?
Perhaps 10 staterooms / families? I've read that is a pretty good number. I've never done the FE thing before but we do Disney so often its good to try something new on each trip, I think ! If that works for your group, I am in!

Perhaps 10 staterooms / families? I've read that is a pretty good number. I've never done the FE thing before but we do Disney so often its good to try something new on each trip, I think ! If that works for your group, I am in!
Hi jacknsally19 ,10 sounds like a good number. The other group has 10 as well I think. We can see if we get that many by the 12th. If you want to join, you would be the fifth one. Please send me cabin # and names and ages of people in your party and I'll add you to the list.

Hi jacknsally19 ,10 sounds like a good number. The other group has 10 as well I think. We can see if we get that many by the 12th. If you want to join, you would be the fifth one. Please send me cabin # and names and ages of people in your party and I'll add you to the list.
Great! Our room is 5524. The adults are in our mid 30s and our daughter is 4.
Kara (aka JacknSally19)
Jason
Coraline age 4

Perhaps we could try and do a meet up on one of the sea days as well?

Is anyone interested in doing a cabin tour?
This way we get to meet our fellow cruisers and see what different category cabins look like for future bookings on the Fantasy or the Dream ships.
Anyone can sign up as a host of their own cabin, a tourist or both.
We'll be travelling as a group to as many different type cabins as we can get signed up.
Please let me know if you are interested.
You can also pm me with your cabin number so that I can start arranging the categories for the tour.
As long as we have enough volunteer hosts in a variety of cabins to make this interesting, the tour will take place on the first sea day Sunday 28th February at 2pm

Brenda

Hi! I hope I'm posting in the right place! This will be my family's first cruise. We can't wait! I would love to participate in the FE activity. I have Lola (5 years) and David (3 years). I know a little about the FE's and I've purchased one, but I'm still not sure how the gifts are distributed. How do I know how many to buy??

Thanks!!
Cordy

Hi! I hope I'm posting in the right place! This will be my family's first cruise. We can't wait! I would love to participate in the FE activity. I have Lola (5 years) and David (3 years). I know a little about the FE's and I've purchased one, but I'm still not sure how the gifts are distributed. How do I know how many to buy??

Thanks!!
Cordy
Generally, if there is a Fish Extender group for your cruise meet, you sign up with your particulars. You get a copy of the list (showing room #, and people in the room) to create/purchase your gifts.

Most FE groups close their list 30-45 days out from the cruise to allow people time to assemble their gifts.

Not sure whether your cruise meet has a FE group, or if they have/had a cut off date.

Hopefully, someone will get back to you.

Generally, if there is a Fish Extender group for your cruise meet, you sign up with your particulars. You get a copy of the list (showing room #, and people in the room) to create/purchase your gifts.

Most FE groups close their list 30-45 days out from the cruise to allow people time to assemble their gifts.

Not sure whether your cruise meet has a FE group, or if they have/had a cut off date.

Hopefully, someone will get back to you.

We are on the Fantasy cruise Feb 27 from Cape Canaveral. Is that the cruise you're on? Are you organizing a FE group for that ship? Thanks again!

We are on the Fantasy cruise Feb 27 from Cape Canaveral. Is that the cruise you're on? Are you organizing a FE group for that ship? Thanks again!
No, I'm not organizing a FE group for this cruise. I'm just passing on some information, as you seem to be past the "normal" cut off date for FE groups. Just giving you a head's up. As I said, if there is a FE group for your cruise, hopefully, someone on it (or the organizer) will pop up and let you know whether you're in time or not.

No, I'm not organizing a FE group for this cruise. I'm just passing on some information, as you seem to be past the "normal" cut off date for FE groups. Just giving you a head's up. As I said, if there is a FE group for your cruise, hopefully, someone on it (or the organizer) will pop up and let you know whether you're in time or not.

Got it. Thank you!

There is a second FE group started with 5 parties so far. If you want to join us send me cabin#, names and ages of the people in your party and I will add you to the list. Cut off date is Feb 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter