Fantasy, Feb. 27, 2016

There really are no rules, you can do whatever you like. Please know when you get on the boat ( which is in the afternoon) you will want to look around and there are emergency drills so you may not have time until after dinner, but again.....there are no rules :) do whatever you like

Ok thanks for the info.

ShookFamily, Mdmom55, jackandsally19 and Cordyrendall when do you want to start our exchange? Saturday after we board or Sunday? We we finish on the following Friday. Please let me know your preferences.

Ok thanks for the info.

ShookFamily, Mdmom55, jackandsally19 and Cordyrendall when do you want to start our exchange? Saturday after we board or Sunday? We we finish on the following Friday. Please let me know your preferences.
hi just so you know, everyone can do their own thing. it is really just a little surprise so everyone delivers the gifts at different times (whenever they want ) - some people may only bring one gift ...hope that helps !

Last edited:
Yes you buy for adults and kids. I will send final group list on Friday. If you like I can post what we have now and if any others join, I can update it.You can either deliver all gifts for the week or each day to each family. You can pick what and when you want to do it. We are doing each day and will probably deliver in morning before breakfast...
So do we buy one gift per person, per day? Thank you for all your help with this!

So do we buy one gift per person, per day? Thank you for all your help with this!
Not unless you want to.... It's usually 1 gift per stateroom / family or a gift for each person in the stateroom. Some people might do more - like I might drop off some extra glow sticks on pirate night in addition to my standard gift like a treat from my hometown. Hope that helps!

I would love if we could try and arrange a meet up on one of our sea days for our FE group. Let me know if that interests anyone and I can make suggestions for time / place.

Here is the list as it stands today. We are missing cabin #'s for one group but can still see the family.

Cabin # 10632
DH - Jason
DW - Claudette
DD - Haileigh - age 8

Cabin # 9577
DH - Keith
DW - Gwen
DGrandama - Deb
DS - Austin - age 8
DS - Ethan - age 7
DD - Amaya - age 7

Cabin #
DH - Mark
DW - Shannon
DD - Paige - age 23
Cabin #
DH - Rich
DW - Kathy
DS - Sean - age 8

Cabin # 5524
DH - Jason
DW - Kara
DD - Coraline - age 4

Cabin # 12514
DH - David
DW - Cordy
DD - Lola - age 4
DS - David - age 3

One question we are wondering, What day do we start and end on? Sat to Sat? Sun to Fri? Thanks:-)
-Got our cabin #2508 and #2510. Our FE will inform ya who is what room. Thank you!

Not unless you want to.... It's usually 1 gift per stateroom / family or a gift for each person in the stateroom. Some people might do more - like I might drop off some extra glow sticks on pirate night in addition to my standard gift like a treat from my hometown. Hope that helps!

I would love if we could try and arrange a meet up on one of our sea days for our FE group. Let me know if that interests anyone and I can make suggestions for time / place.

We are doing small gift/person/day...but that's just our choice...We would also like to meet up during a sea day:-)

We are doing small gift/person/day...but that's just our choice...We would also like to meet up during a sea day:-)
I can't believe I forgot this, but my sister in law will be with us on the cruise! Will you add her to the FE list? She is an adult...

Ok everyone ... here is our fish extender group. More details to follow!

*******PLEASE CLICK ON "LIKE" SO I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS :)********!!!!

Cabin 8578 confirmed 1/8/16 - Asmagic :)
Abby 41
Jeremy 41 boy
Ella 7 girl
Landon 4 boy

cabin 8604- confirmed 1/7/16 :)- asapp
Natalie (daughter -7 yrs old)
Leigh (daughter -5 yrs old)
Allison (mom)
Jeff(dad)

cabin 7626- confirmed :) teachy
Mr. & Mrs. Teachey,
Nikki (12) girl
Kiyah (9) girl
Henry (6) boy

cabin 6610 - confirmed :) collins
Mr. & Mrs. Collins
David 10 boy
Daiymir 9 boy ** celebrating his 9th birthday on the cruise
Daylen 4 boy

cabin 5020 ( this is us)- confirmed 1/7/16 ** Celebrating our 25TH anniversary**:love: DCL FAN
Rick
Linda
Mckenna 10-girl

Cabin 9110- confirmed 1/9 MIKELNTHORNHILL:)
Michael - 34
Emily - 35 (She might say 29)
Matthew - 6
Charlotte - 3

cabin 5050- confirmed :) MOMASIKA
Grandpa Michael (62)
Grandma LouLou (58)
Emma (girl- 8)

cabin 5048- confirmed :) MOMASIKA
(Dad) Brian (40 - bday on Cruise! )
(Mom) Melissa (34)
Zack (7-boy)
Cole (5-boy)

cabin #8670 confirmed 1/13 ASMAGIC'S FRIEND:)
Molly 37
Brad 45
Jenna 7- girl
Kyle 3 boy
Skylar 3 girl not boy!!!!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SKYLAR IS A GIRL NOT A BOY

Shookfamily, Mdmom55, jacknsally19 and cordyrendall can you confirm the info in the list below. I'm starting to finalize the FE list for our group. Cordy can you please let me know the name of your sister in law so I can add to the list. Can you all please reply so I know you have confirmed. Thanks:-)

The Cox family (confirmed 2/9/2016)
Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508

Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Jacknsally19
Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall
Cabin # 12514

David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Name (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Info is correct!

Was thinking we could do the M&G @ the vista lounge on the first day at sea @ 3:30? Thoughts?

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WAS AN ERROR IN ONE ROOM INFORMATION- SKYLAR IS A GIRL NOT A BOY !!!

Shookfamily, Mdmom55, jacknsally19 and cordyrendall can you confirm the info in the list below. I'm starting to finalize the FE list for our group. Cordy can you please let me know the name of your sister in law so I can add to the list. Can you all please reply so I know you have confirmed. Thanks:-)

The Cox family-us (confirmed 2/9/2016)
Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Jacknsally19 (confirmed 2/10/2016)
Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall
Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Name (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Shookfamily, Mdmom55, and cordyrendall can you confirm the info in the list below. I'm finalizing the FE list for our group that I will send out tomorrow. Cordy can you please let me know the name of your sister in law so I can add to the list. Can you all please reply so I know you have confirmed. Thanks:-)

Sorry something messed up on the previous post:-)

Shookfamily, Mdmom55, and cordyrendall can you confirm the info in the list below. I'm finalizing the FE list for our group that I will send out tomorrow. Cordy can you please let me know the name of your sister in law so I can add to the list. Can you all please reply so I know you have confirmed. Thanks:-)

The Cox family-us (confirmed 2/9/2016)
Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Jacknsally19 (confirmed 2/10/2016)
Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall
Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Name (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Question- is there a way to find out ahead about kid activities that u need a ticket for our sign up for in advance? Or is the eareasiest way to go Guest Services when we board?

Travel Question-
We r coming in Friday morning & staying at a Disney Hotel. We booked the transportation & paid the fee & our hotel info is listed when we log in thru Disney Cruise line. We have a friend going 2 weeks before us who has received an envelope from Disney's Magical Express bus line with additional luggage tags as well as magic bands for their hotel stay. Do u know if we are supposed to be getting these things in the mail as well?
Thanks!

Question- is there a way to find out ahead about kid activities that u need a ticket for our sign up for in advance? Or is the eareasiest way to go Guest Services when we board?
hi there is no list of activities until you get on the boat. You don't need a ticket for anything. and nothing to sign up for in advance.

Travel Question-
We r coming in Friday morning & staying at a Disney Hotel. We booked the transportation & paid the fee & our hotel info is listed when we log in thru Disney Cruise line. We have a friend going 2 weeks before us who has received an envelope from Disney's Magical Express bus line with additional luggage tags as well as magic bands for their hotel stay. Do u know if we are supposed to be getting these things in the mail as well?
Thanks!
HI usually if you are only staying one night you pick up the bands when you get there. They will also have the bus information and will either give you instructions when you check in or info will be delivered to your room on what to do with your luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter