1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 7-Night May 4-11, 2013 - Review and Lessons Learned

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jaybo22, May 18, 2013.

1. castlegazer

castlegazer <font color=9933cc>Soccer Mom - no really, I am a

:worship:

OMG!!! OMG!! tHIS IS SUCH A PHENOMENAL VIDEO!!!!! You are obviously in the movie undustry! Such great composition!, Focus, shot sequencing!!!

Come to Massachusetts and bring your skills for our burgeoning film industry!!!! .... just ignore the snow.... :p

This was so great!!! I loved it!! You have inspired me to try to get a great film next cruise!!!

Really, everyone, you have to watch this!!! It blows away any DCL film or marketing material!!!

Your family is so beautiful!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I am so glad I popped over here and caught this!!! YOu really should post this separately!

Bravo!!!! :worship:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shandrananette

shandrananette Mouseketeer

Babies are fast little things, aren't they :rotfl: As a mom of an *extremely* fast scooting 10-month-old, I can totally see how this would happen at least 3 times. Thankfully we're on an end room with my parents next door in two weeks :-)cheer2:) so she'll have a whole other balcony to get across before she escapes.

4. CharleySue

CharleySue Earning My Ears

Great review! Thanks for sharing. :)

5. jaybo22

jaybo22 Earning My Ears

Thank you all for the positive feedback. It's been six months since our first Disney cruise and we're still remembering it fondly. We're looking forward to our next one. Our family was so impressed with the fun time that we had that the next cruise may have a bunch more folks along. That would be awesome, but I think we'll have to start setting expectations early that we don't all have to do everything together. Pick a few big family activities and plan around them.

Thanks again!

6. mommy_grrl

mommy_grrl Mouseketeer

If this helps anyone, when we had first seating, we had the servers bring our kids' meals as they were ready, and not with ours. They usually were finishing up their dessert as we finished our main, and one of us would run the kids to the club while the other ordered coffee/dessert. We would get to enjoy part of the meal quietly!

7. maggonz9

maggonz9 Earning My Ears

One of my favorite trip reports. Love the "lesson learned" portion. Your report was very to the point and did not ramble which kept my interest through the entire report. I've actually read quite a few and learned some new tips from yours. Thanks!!

8. Dreams1968

Dreams1968 Earning My Ears

Thank you. Great review. Will be very helpful.

9. kagarvin

kagarvin Swim Momma

Thank you for taking the time to write a TR-we sail in June-Loved your "Lesson Learned" format!

10. bvpascoe

bvpascoe Disney Fan

Great review. Loved the format. Thanks for putting so much effort in for everyone else's benefit!

11. carolbeech

carolbeech First time cruiser

Great trip report! We can't wait to celebrate our 20th on the Fantasy.

Also great video by TheAussieinLA.

12. jlwmlm0199

jlwmlm0199 Earning My Ears

Great information! Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait!

13. momof2disprincesses

momof2disprincesses I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!

WOW! :worship:

Amazing video and what an incredibly special keepsake. :cool1:

I have to ask - how did you get all those great shots on CC with no one else around?

To the OP - thank you so much for your report. We'll be on the Fantasy for our 25th anniversary on June 14. Can't wait!!

14. andreap82

andreap82 Earning My Ears

Great information for first time Disney Cruisers! Thank you :)

15. Lepidoptera

Lepidoptera Earning My Ears

These tips are fantastic for first-timers like myself. Thank you!!