Fantasy category 4D

slg4crzn

Mouseketeer
We have two adults and three children in a deluxe family verandah. Can anyone tell me what kind of storage/closet/drawers there is for clothes? Any suggestions or comments welcomed

6 drawers, 3 small cabinets, 1 1/2 closets. The full closet has shelves as well. We had 2 adults, 6 yo and 4 yo with plenty of space. All your luggage should fit under your bed

Will hard-sided luggage fit, or are you better off taking soft-sided or duffel bags?

Midnightred

At the risk of sounding a little misogynistic -- my wife has been packing for a week and we don't sail until Nov. 3rd -- her suitcases (plural!) are packed to the brim -- and she's bringing hangers (VERY PLURAL!).

My Questions:

• How big are the 1 1/2 closets?
    How many hangers (rough estimate, I imagine) would you say the closets have?
    How many 'things' could reasonably be hung?
    Does anyone want to wager if there will be a spot to hang my tuxedo? (Just Kidding!)

Vincent
    '93 DVCer

6 drawers, 3 small cabinets, 1 1/2 closets. The full closet has shelves as well. We had 2 adults, 6 yo and 4 yo with plenty of space. All your luggage should fit under your bed

VincentNC313 said:
At the risk of sounding a little misogynistic -- my wife has been packing for a week and we don't sail until Nov. 3rd -- her suitcases (plural!) are packed to the brim -- and she's bringing hangers (VERY PLURAL!).

My Questions:
How big are the 1 1/2 closets?
How many hangers (rough estimate, I imagine) would you say the closets have?
How many 'things' could reasonably be hung?
Does anyone want to wager if there will be a spot to hang my tuxedo? (Just Kidding!)

Vincent
'93 DVCer

Lol. We sail NYE and I'm getting organized/packing some. Packing for five takes a lot of organization and thought. I like to leave my clothes on hangers and pack then unpacking is fast. I take cheap wire hangers and leave. I also am wondering how big the closets are. Have a wonderful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter