Fantasy category 4D

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by slg4crzn, Oct 27, 2012.

1. slg4crzn

slg4crzn Mouseketeer

We have two adults and three children in a deluxe family verandah. Can anyone tell me what kind of storage/closet/drawers there is for clothes? Any suggestions or comments welcomed

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wadewilk

Wadewilk Earning My Ears

6 drawers, 3 small cabinets, 1 1/2 closets. The full closet has shelves as well. We had 2 adults, 6 yo and 4 yo with plenty of space. All your luggage should fit under your bed

4. Midnightred

Midnightred DIS Veteran

Will hard-sided luggage fit, or are you better off taking soft-sided or duffel bags?

Midnightred

5. Wadewilk

Wadewilk Earning My Ears

It should fit. A trunk won't but a large suitcase will fit no problem.

6. VincentNC313

VincentNC313 Earning My Ears

At the risk of sounding a little misogynistic -- my wife has been packing for a week and we don't sail until Nov. 3rd -- her suitcases (plural!) are packed to the brim -- and she's bringing hangers (VERY PLURAL!).

My Questions:

• How big are the 1 1/2 closets?
      How many hangers (rough estimate, I imagine) would you say the closets have?
      How many 'things' could reasonably be hung?
      Does anyone want to wager if there will be a spot to hang my tuxedo? (Just Kidding!)

Vincent
      '93 DVCer

7. slg4crzn

slg4crzn Mouseketeer

Lol. We sail NYE and I'm getting organized/packing some. Packing for five takes a lot of organization and thought. I like to leave my clothes on hangers and pack then unpacking is fast. I take cheap wire hangers and leave. I also am wondering how big the closets are. Have a wonderful cruise!