Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

Hello! Very excited about this cruise, we will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary! This will be our third Disney cruise, and our first 7 nighter! :cool1: Interested in the FE, they looked adorable as we passed them in the hallways :goodvibes

Hi We are Booked! Me,Hubs and our 7yro son who turns 8 during the cruise!
It's our 2nd time on the Fantasy we did the Western last time. And we did the Magic also....always 7day cruises and even that is too short! Looking forward to meeting everyone and looking for info on Fish Extenders....:love:would love to participate.
Counting Down!

Our family will be on this cruise! We just booked it today. This is our 2nd cruise, we were on the Dream in January.

I have son who is 9 and daughter who will be 7 when we set sail!!

We want to participate in the FE this time we did not know about it last time. So I would love any information about these that people can share.

We can't wait to meet everyone!!

Janelle

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My family will be on this cruise. It will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy. Did the western last time, so are very happy that this is the eastern.

Our room is my wife and DD - 12 and DS - 8.

We would be interested in joining a FE group if anyone is setting it up.

Cannot wait for the cruise.

We just switched to this cruise today, excited! Me, hubby and 12 year old daughter.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for excursion? Saw the Rhino Rider on St. Maarten that looks neats.

I am so excited! We just booked this cruise!!!!!!! It will be our first DCL cruise and our first cruise as a family!

I am interested in joining FE for the cruise. Any tips and tricks you can pass on to this newbie would be appreciated.

Let the countdown begin!!!!:cheer2:

We also just booked this cruise!!!! So excited! Finally convinced DH of the Disney Cruise!

Our son will be 12 at the time and our daughter will be nine at the time of the cruise!

Interested to see if a FE group gets formed! Probably count me in. Would love to have lots of time to start working on that.

We would be interested in joining a FE group if anyone is setting it up.

I am interested in joining FE for the cruise. Any tips and tricks you can pass on to this newbie would be appreciated.

Interested to see if a FE group gets formed! Probably count me in. Would love to have lots of time to start working on that.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

We just booked our first Disney cruise for Fantasy Sept 26! So excited. We are in class 4a. Definitely interested in FE, too! My hubby and I can't wait to introduce our boys, age 8 an 5 on sail date, to the fun world of cruises!!!

This is our first time on Fantasy. This our second Disney Cruise and we want to get involved with the fish extenders. How do we do that?

Hello!
We just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for Sept 26, 2015. My family....Me, DH, DS 7 & DD 3....along with my sister and her family...her, her DH,
DD 9,DD 7,DD 5.
We are all first timers on Disney Cruise Line (Trying to figure everything out!) and could not be more excited!!.
We are also excited about getting involved in the fish extenders.looks like fun! How do we get on the list? :flower1:

...Definitely interested in FE, too! ...

... This our second Disney Cruise and we want to get involved with the fish extenders. How do we do that?

We are also excited about getting involved in the fish extenders.looks like fun! How do we get on the list? :flower1:

Since no one has yet come forward to organize a FE here on the DIS, it would be great if one of the recent posters would be willing to manage the FE. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of those participating along with their stateroom number ( so everyone knows where to leave the FE gifts ).

It looks like there is already a good core group of cruisers wanting to participate. If anyone is interested, please post here or contact me by PM and I will be happy to offer some suggestions! :)

I just moved a June 6 Eastern Caribbean to this date. This is our second cruise; the first was a Western Caribbean on Fantasy in October 2013. DW and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on this cruise. It will be her, me and our 12 year old DS. Looking forward to an Eastern Caribbean cruise and our second trip on the Fantasy.

We are in stateroom 9120 and interested in joining an FE group and DISboards meet. Looks to be none running for this cruise. I can organize them if no one else wants to... Let me know...

Martin

Last edited:

We are in stateroom 9120 and interested in joining an FE group and DISboards meet. Looks to be none running for this cruise. I can organize them if no one else wants to... Let me know...

Martin

Thanks for offering to do this Martin. You might want to post the FE information you'd like others to post or send via PM so can start generating the list right here on the DIS!

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You can go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send PMs as well some other DIS functions (signature, upload images).

I hope this helps!

I can't wait just 32 more weeks and we will be on the ship!!!party:
I look forward to getting to know everyone. In our cabin it's DH Patrick, myself, DS who will be 14 on the cruise and DD who will be 8 on the cruise.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! And Happy Valentine's Day!:lovestruc:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter